Sign in to follow this  
HannahG123

Muse on Sukkiri Japanese TV

Did I understand correctly - Matt asked how many drawings were made for the vid, and the answer was 500?

IIRC it was closer to 1500. I could be wrong though.

It'll probably be really sad for Matt to look at that drawing when he's in his 60s looking back remembering their heights.

If you mean actual height then I don't think he's going to get any taller

And if you mean career heights then you never know he may be some sort of highly valued film music composer by then

It'll probably be really sad for Matt to look at that drawing when he's in his 60s looking back remembering their heights.

Not sure I get what you mean. Nor do I get why, in the picture, Matt was depicted as different from Chris and Dom.

Nor do I get why, in the picture, Matt was depicted as different from Chris and Dom.

Not sure I get what you mean.

Not sure I get what you mean.

Chris and Dom are holding the pendulum while crying. Matt isn't, he's serious and he's standing still doing nothing.

THERE MUST BE A REASON FOR THIS!

Chris and Dom are holding the pendulum while crying. Matt isn't, he's serious and he's standing still doing nothing.

THERE MUST BE A REASON FOR THIS!

did I hear wrong or did Matt ask for them to do two more for chris and dom?

I think it's a shame when things like this happen and Matt clearly feels awkward that he's been singled out. It's understanable though with him being the lead singer/composer and all

I'm assuming Matt's his favorite out of the three, or 'bias'. The drawing probably portrays his view of Matt, whatever it is, though not necessarily portraying Dom and Chris as 'cowards' or something, it's just that his main focus was on Matt. And he probably thought it was funny.

Plus he wears a weird costume and does very bleak, though emotional drawings.

And some people are just weird.

I think it's a shame when things like this happen and Matt clearly feels awkward that he's been singled out. It's understanable though with him being the lead singer/composer and all

They've been in a band for almost 20 years. I'm sure Matt is used to the attention due to him being the lead singer, and main composer of songs, and Chris and Dom probably are too. They could probably care less.

They've been in a band for almost 20 years. I'm sure Matt is used to the attention due to him being the lead singer, and main composer of songs, and Chris and Dom probably are too. They could probably care less.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that they couldn't.

Matt always looks like he's awkward during interviews...

I'm sure it's also really uncomfortable when so many people are talking around you, and you have NO idea what they are saying, or how to react. :LOL: