2013.03.13 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, US

L.

We queued at 5:30am. They split up the GA admission into two groups and it made my 12.5 hour wait worthless because I didn't end up on the spot on the barrier that I wanted. The AA center was crap and the staff were crappy. But I got to shake his hand and had a great time anyway!

Yeah, the way the AAC staff conducted things were shitastic. The venue was massive and it was a clusterfuck of nonsense, but it all paid off in the end. I feel bad for Alexandria and Co. because they got to AAC at 330am from Houston to queue only to find out they didnt have GA tickets, they had seats. :/

My second-born just had a son, and it suddenly struck me while I was pausing to catch my breath that I was a grandma in a corset top at the barrier. Totally embarassing my elders son too! But yeah, I'm not gonna stop anytime soon :)

I was pretty irritated with the venue. I queued early, about three hours, and despite being at the front of the line got held up getting through the doors because of the paperless will call printing. I think it's a good idea in general but they should have split the line for those of us with tickets in hand. And what was up with getting inside and lining up again to get to the floor? By the time my line started moving the barrier was so full we almost didn't get our spot. However, we did and Muse were brilliant. Still, glad it wasn't just me frustrated with the venue.

Great show, but same setlist I got in St Louis. Still, on barrier...so can't complain at all, especially at getting Sunburn again. But I've been to THREE gigs on this tour, and still no Animals. :(

My friend caught the first harmonica from Chris (the one that made him go ffffffpbtfffff into the mic...LOL) and my friend's son caught the second one! Dom threw a stick at me, but I'm too darn short and some guy behind me caught it.

Held Matt's hand again. And cried about it again. :LOL:

Archived