2013.03.13 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, US

L.

Anyone have advice on how to get from the DFW airport to the arena quickly? Without spending $40 for a cab, that is...

Nope, the DART train is kind of a joke and the cabbies charge outrageous prices. Combine that with the insane construction/traffic in the DFW area, you're SOL, I'm sorry.

Anyone have advice on how to get from the DFW airport to the arena quickly? Without spending $40 for a cab, that is...

I think your best bet is the rail system. Victory station is right by the AAC.

http://www.dart.org has a trip planner which may help you. We're new to the area so I don't know what the connections are like over that side of the city; but we're coming in from the east side on it and previous experiences haven't been at all bad.

Have a safe trip!

I think your best bet is the rail system. Victory station is right by the AAC.

http://www.dart.org has a trip planner which may help you. We're new to the area so I don't know what the connections are like over that side of the city; but we're coming in from the east side on it and previous experiences haven't been at all bad.

Have a safe trip!

DART only services Dallas and its suburbs. The airport, unless you fly into Love, is not in DART's area.

hope Dallas gets a better set list than Houston...the fans who went to the Houston Gig complained that the set list was just so so... still Muse rocks.

Saw them last night but I still wish I was queuing up for Dallas right now :( Y'all will have a great time regardless of the setlist!

Saw them last night but I still wish I was queuing up for Dallas right now :( Y'all will have a great time regardless of the setlist!

For the most part this tour has had better sets than TR tour, but our set was pretty great in Houston last time.

looks like hysteria + animals have a reasonable shot at being on the setlist tonight, no? and i'd also take SS over what i now like to call 'new born on benzos'...

EDIT: also, with days off upcoming...coupled with the first time at AAC in dallas...i think the 19-song setlist stands to be avoided. hoping, anyway.

looks like hysteria + animals have a reasonable shot at being on the setlist tonight, no? and i'd also take SS over what i now like to call 'new born on benzos'...

EDIT: also, with days off upcoming...coupled with the first time at AAC in dallas...i think the 19-song setlist stands to be avoided. hoping, anyway.

I think we may get Animals, Sunburn and Stockholm. We'll see. I doubt we get the 19 song setlist, since they've never been to the AAC. I hope we don't get New Born, it's such a bore live nowadays. Maybe Plug In Baby gets back in the rotation or Bliss returns (it's been a while since Bliss has been played, Orlando last). Bliss instead of Hysteria, maybe Animals in there, Sunburn and Stockholm. That'd be a good set.

Great pit crowd, nice setlist, band seemed to be rocking, Matt in a Cowboy hat doing the Anthem ('Merica), they love Texas. Was a great show. Far too many people only know Madness and Uprising. My section was lame, I belong in the pit, people were staring. Most didn't even know Stockholm by me. Anyway, great attendance, too. I'm going back to the pit next time. The roulette thing they did for Stockholm/New born was strange...do they do that every show?

Either way, lots of fun! Best show I've seen.

Great gig :) I'm 39, and my 19-year-old and I drove down from OKC for this show. We were on the barrier and shook Matt's hand! We saw them from the stands in Tulsa and I was really hoping for Sunburn this time around-not disappointed! Kinda feeling like I'm getting to old for this sometimes, but I was jumping around more than the teenager :)

Great pit crowd, nice setlist, band seemed to be rocking, Matt in a Cowboy hat doing the Anthem ('Merica), they love Texas. Was a great show. Far too many people only know Madness and Uprising. My section was lame, I belong in the pit, people were staring. Most didn't even know Stockholm by me. Anyway, great attendance, too. I'm going back to the pit next time. The roulette thing they did for Stockholm/New born was strange...do they do that every show?

Either way, lots of fun! Best show I've seen.

Same thing happened to me in Houston. I was going crazy over every song, and there were a lot of people that didn't seem to perk up until Madness and Uprising towards the end. I also decided I will not go to another show without being in the pit. Glad you guys enjoyed Dallas! Wish I was there. The concert was so awesome in Houston that I didn't want it to end.

Great gig :) I'm 39, and my 19-year-old and I drove down from OKC for this show. We were on the barrier and shook Matt's hand! We saw them from the stands in Tulsa and I was really hoping for Sunburn this time around-not disappointed! Kinda feeling like I'm getting to old for this sometimes, but I was jumping around more than the teenager :)

You're never too old to jump around like a loony for Muse. I'm 47 & still love every minute of it including queuing for 8 hours+ just to get to the barrier :)

Got to touch Matt Bellamy and they played Sunburn. Totally worth the nine hour wait in line!

We queued at 5:30am. They split up the GA admission into two groups and it made my 12.5 hour wait worthless because I didn't end up on the spot on the barrier that I wanted. The AA center was crap and the staff were crappy. But I got to shake his hand and had a great time anyway!

Archived