2013.03.13 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, US

L.

Where can I get tickets? I looked on Ticket Master and it says that the presale starts on Thursday.

Also, where can I find the presale password?

Thanks!

You need to have registered before January 7 in order to get a presale password. Best thing to do is to wait for the general sale.

Why pay a scalper just buy them in the general sale on Friday.

I will get general sale tickets if GA is still available however that has never been my experience. Seems like all the good tickets get taken in the presale. Chances are that I'll be stuck with some 200 level off center seats.

I will get general sale tickets if GA is still available however that has never been my experience. Seems like all the good tickets get taken in the presale. Chances are that I'll be stuck with some 200 level off center seats.

Only a certain amount of seats in each section are allotted for presales. The great majority of GA is still going to be held until the general sale, If you have trouble getting them, it's probably because of the reason TicketMaster is often referred to as TicketBastard. There are system glitches and other issues that prevent people from getting good tickets sometimes. Also, if you're in certain cities (no idea if Dallas is one of them), GA tickets do sell out almost instantly, so it never hurts to have your info plugged into Ticketmaster and be on the page and ready to go as soon as they go on sale, if at all possible.

• 1 month later...
I've never done GA at Muse, or this venue. Any recommendations on how early to show to ensure I'm in the front? Thanks for your help

I've done front row pit twice. You have to get there early and camp out all day. I'm talking 8-9am. Bring chairs, books, stuff to do. You always make some really good friends in line. Make friends in case a douchebag cuts. I was too late on getting GA tickets and I'm just...a bit too...lazy, I guess for pit this time so I got seats but either way, this will be a great show. As long as they don't leave out Plug-In Baby, then I'll be pissed.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it depends whether you have GA, and if you are interested in seeing Dead Sara.

OTH I saw the band in Raleigh last time round and we got there as the doors opened - a bit early for seats unless you like watching the place fill up and the crew faffing around.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have advice on how to get from the DFW airport to the arena quickly? Without spending $40 for a cab, that is...

Other than catching a ride with anohter MUSER??? how can you get anywhere in a major city without paying at least 40 bucks. :LOL:

Archived