New Show: Dallas, TX | March 13, 2013

KirkBot

It's very annoying the way these tour dates just trickle out. I've never seen it done this way by any band. Makes it very hard for people to know what to do. I'm holding out for the 2nd US leg that they'll come to Columbus or Cincinnati, since Cleveland is the nearest city to me Muse are playing, but it's over 3 hours away. I hope I won't regret that decision.

I bought tickets to the show in Tulsa the day preorders went on sale because it was the closest they were coming to me (8 hours). since then, they have added Houston and now Dallas, which is only 2.5 hours away. is there any way to transfer my tickets to a different show???

or any honest folks willing to make a trade. thanks.

I bought tickets to the show in Tulsa the day preorders went on sale because it was the closest they were coming to me (8 hours). since then, they have added Houston and now Dallas, which is only 2.5 hours away. is there any way to transfer my tickets to a different show???

or any honest folks willing to make a trade. thanks.

MuseBay.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005

It's very annoying the way these tour dates just trickle out. I've never seen it done this way by any band. Makes it very hard for people to know what to do. I'm holding out for the 2nd US leg that they'll come to Columbus or Cincinnati, since Cleveland is the nearest city to me Muse are playing, but it's over 3 hours away. I hope I won't regret that decision.

Tell me about it! The closest show for me is Orlando...8 hours away. I have been tempted to buy tickets, but I know there will be an Atlanta show announced, at some point.

You should still go to the Cleveland show. 3 hours ain't that far. :p

Tell me about it! The closest show for me is Orlando...8 hours away. I have been tempted to buy tickets, but I know there will be an Atlanta show announced, at some point.

You should still go to the Cleveland show. 3 hours ain't that far. :p

Yes, please!

The bit about the additional announcements on 11th makes me pumped up :stongue:

Russian gigs here we go!

My birthday is on the 11th. It would be a nice bday pressie to get some more dates! Although, my credit card is already got two gigs on it. :eek:

Hey everyone my girlfriend and I just found out about the Dallas show and want to get pre-sale tickets! She thought she already had a profile but it turns out she didn't. If any one is willing to buy two GA tickets for us we would be willing to buy them from you, we'd really appreciate it. PM us if you can help us. Thanks

Hey everyone my girlfriend and I just found out about the Dallas show and want to get pre-sale tickets! She thought she already had a profile but it turns out she didn't. If any one is willing to buy two GA tickets for us we would be willing to buy them from you, we'd really appreciate it. PM us if you can help us. Thanks

You could try MuseBay after the sale.

I'm holding out for the 2nd US leg that they'll come to Columbus or Cincinnati, since Cleveland is the nearest city to me Muse are playing, but it's over 3 hours away.

Those are my two closest venues (and Indianapolis) and I'm sure they'll hit more of the Midwest on the second US leg. I'd be fine with no Cincy, though. It's not the same seeing them with no GA.

Archived