Goodbye to Super Sammy! and hello to Tom! and Matthijs

Niall

300px-Apocalypse_kitties.JPG

from left to right:

james90, Matteh, Tom, Neil (hanging his head in shame)

The apocalypse of kittens is coming. And you can't kill it. Nothing can kill the apocalypse.

You aren't a mod.

Maybe now there's 4702,000 mods we can sort out some of the silly nitpicking in MM and encourage a bit more interesting conversation?

Yeah!

About Muse?

Come on, Gemsy....

Touché. But it does just feel really negative in there at times. Idgaf when someone 'tells me off' for bumping an old thread because I'm a bad-ass, but it's SO off-putting for newbs. Even the days when people were allowed to troll Main Muse at least we'd just poke fun at the band, rather than nitpicking every little thing people did in there.

Anyway what I mean to say is there's only been about 8 threads posted in, in Songs and Releases, since 31st December. I know what this place needs - more moderation! :awesome:

Touché. But it does just feel really negative in there at times. Idgaf when someone 'tells me off' for bumping an old thread because I'm a bad-ass, but it's SO off-putting for newbs. Even the days when people were allowed to troll Main Muse at least we'd just poke fun at the band, rather than nitpicking every little thing people did in there.

Anyway what I mean to say is there's only been about 8 threads posted in, in Songs and Releases, since 31st December. I know what this place needs - more moderation! :awesome:

INNIT.

Main Muse is no fun anymore.

Twats.

Not even the mods?! :O

I quite like Noodles because he is a cat.

The :niall: emoticon existed because of popular demand...and now I may end up removing it through lack of use. Oh well. I keep trying to tell all my friends to come back but to no avail. My boats have been long sunken.

The :niall: emoticon existed because of popular demand...and now I may end up removing it through lack of use. Oh well. I keep trying to tell all my friends to come back but to no avail. My boats have been long sunken.

So you're saying you want me to spam your boat with :niall:? Cause I will, bb.

I might have used it once or twice last month :phu:

Archived