Muse on cover of Classic Rock

Uccellino

I saw it yesterday and again today but didn't buy it, cos it's £5.50! But for any of you that collect magazines that Muse are in, you might want this one. It's just Matt on the cover and it calls Muse a 21st century Queen (original observation :chuckle:). Muse are now classic rockers! :p

I didn't see the article because the mag is in a plastic bag (with a free book about ancient rockers) :(

Not the first time. Magazines back in 99 used to say Chris was married when he wasn't.

It was an alright interview, imo. We haven't had one in a while so it was nice to read.

It also says 'they tour the UK in April'?! Not entirely the most factual of articles then :p

You wanna talk about haters...have you seen the comments here?

www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/the-new-issue-of-classic-rock-is-on-sale-now-24/

I can't believe the number of people who call Muse dull or boring. Do they not know the meanings of those words?? And how can Muse not be rock??!!

P.S. Looks like I waited too late to check the stores for a copy. There's a new issue out already. :(

You wanna talk about haters...have you seen the comments here?

www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/the-new-issue-of-classic-rock-is-on-sale-now-24/

I can't believe the number of people who call Muse dull or boring. Do they not know the meanings of those words?? And how can Muse not be rock??!!

P.S. Looks like I waited too late to check the stores for a copy. There's a new issue out already. :(

This was hilarious

v5R5F.png

That's the most ridiculous comment I've ever seen someone making re: Matt's voice. 'Rant'? Has this person ever listened to Muse at all? Maybe they heard Matt in an interview instead :p

Anyway, not surprised. I hear that Classic Rock Mag and readers trash everyone. That Muse made it to a cover is quite shocking :eek:

Archived