These all are very nice wallpapers. I liked the most of them especially last one and also look forward to see some more from your side. Thanks a lot for share this with us.

Edited by joannaedwin

aw thanks you guys. :D im gonna do a couple tonight after school probably, a lil more simple looking, that ones like picture overload, lol!

i know this is probably off topic and i'm sorry. :$

but i'm desperate to find this amazing wallpaper of the exogenesis wallpaper i had found a long time ago on the boards.

i lost it when my computer went on the fritz. :mad:

and now i can't find it anywhere. it was just the exogenesis artwork, but it was the best quality ever and it was huge.

anyone know where i can find it again? :supersad:

Hi! I'm terribly new :D Just joined the forum, been a fan for just 4 years, but never thought about registering here. IDK what changed my mind. Posting here to show my old, very old wallpaper featuring Mattew.

bliss_sm-1.jpg

sorry, just 1900x1200 size

That is the most epic wallpaper of Matt Bellamy that I have ever seen! Do more :D

Hmmm. Does anyone own a Nintendo 3DS? I have this application on there called colors!3D where a lot of people paint what they want and publish them to a gallery where everyone can see.

I painted this...

82587.png

:happy:

Whoever has a 3DS, look at it in 3D, looks WAY better.