• 10 months later...

Seeing as Muselive have got their own wallpapers (I saw it somewhere around here), how about some of our Photoshop wizards have a go at making official board wallpapers or avatars, to do with boardie culture or suchlike (you know, in-jokes etc) or serious ones using the skins (the HAARP skin is a brilliant one to use) or Muse references/motifs?

This is an example of the Muselive one which they use as their new background (without the logo):

muselive.jpg

The best ones could be submitted to the mods as a suggestion for new skins! Real Muser community involvement :happy::nerd:

Huh, why should we have to go into competition with them? It's like they're saying jump with their wallpaper, and we're asking how high. :p

We're not haha I just thought it was a nice idea :rolleyes:

You can't suggest anything on this board without being hassled :LOL:

Aw I was joking, go ahead, it's not a bad idea. :)

Yeah, I know lol I just get annoyed at some people's arsiness on here - making fun of newbies or spamming a thread until its purpose is forgotten :rolleyes: (I'm just trying to avoid reading 'Howards End' at the moment :p)

Yeah, I know lol I just get annoyed at some people's arsiness on here - making fun of newbies or spamming a thread until its purpose is forgotten :rolleyes: (I'm just trying to avoid reading 'Howards End' at the moment :p)

:eek:

But Dom cannot end! :'( :'( I haven't had a shower with him yet!

Oh and Olly that one is DEAD SHINEH! :D

What makes the muselive ones muselive ones then? To me thats just a general muse one...

What do you wAnt a slab of beef with the muse logo branded on it...

The Muselive logo, perhaps? And that you can actually buy it as a proper poster as official merchandise? :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Hullo all,

I'm just wondering if the super(massively)-talented Musers among us have made/own any cool Resistance-inspired wallpapers? I've had the same BH&R one for ages and want something cool like the new icey-looking logo or even the cover would be good... but, alas, I'm a tech n00b, and have no luck with such things, so if any are kind enough to put their offers forward, it'd be muchos appreciated :happy:

You can also use this thread just to show off your mad skillz :awesome:

plz and thx in advance.. kbi! :)

Archived