hee! awesome! :LOL: cept for that my b-day is on the first day of school :'(

we should be used to it lol...think ive had about 3 first day of school birthdays.. and spent one in a plane.. was nice :indiff: worst time for birthdays behind christmas day

we should be used to it lol...think ive had about 3 first day of school birthdays.. and spent one in a plane.. was nice :indiff: worst time for birthdays behind christmas day

Yeah, even though I am used to it, it still sucks :indiff: I'm pretty much always in school on my b-day, though last year it was on saturday or sunday, I think...but yeah, I would'nt like to have my birthday around christmas...less presents :eek:

Yeah, even though I am used to it, it still sucks :indiff: I'm pretty much always in school on my b-day, though last year it was on saturday or sunday, I think...but yeah, I would'nt like to have my birthday around christmas...less presents :eek:

:LOL: or bigger better ones hmmmm

hehehe! Yeah, that's quite true...though Christmas shouldn't be about the presents... ;) Birthday's are what's all about presents! Oh & cake! Can't forget the cake. :LOL:

mmmmmmmmmm i cant wait for cake... black forest fudge cake mmmmmmmmmm :happy:

• 6 months later...
Well I have this obsessive problem with making muse wallpapers, so I figured I'd post them here, if anyone's interested :) Feedback is appreciated :D

matt-best1.jpg

800 1024

The picture of matt playing the piano in your wallpaper is a picture I took at the coachella festival.

Glad to see some of my pix are getting some use. ;)

I upload on microcuts.net as freaklet. ;)

The picture of matt playing the piano in your wallpaper is a picture I took at the coachella festival.

Glad to see some of my pix are getting some use. ;)

I upload on microcuts.net as freaklet. ;)

Hee! It's a great pic, I must say ;)

Aww thanks ~Canadian~! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Wiliamthebloodie

Yea...I love those pics....I have made one, too.

matt4bq3.jpg

Hope you like it. It's nothing special. A work of 5 minutes.

Cheers Wiliam

• 6 months later...
Well I have this obsessive problem with making muse wallpapers, so I figured I'd post them here, if anyone's interested :) Feedback is appreciated :D

muse-feelinggood1.jpg

800 1024

mattbellamy1.jpg

800 1024

musewallthumb.jpg

800 1024

musewall2-1.jpg

800 1024

matt-best1.jpg

800 1024

matt-music1.jpg

800 1024

mattbellamy-blackout1.jpg

800 1024

the background are AMAZIN:D, the r better than most, if not the best I have seen. I wish I could make somthin like that:stunned:. I'm usin the second one at moment, prob my fav one.

• 2 weeks later...

hiya

ok... these were made shortly after i watched Hullabaloo for the first time... i was going for a individualistic approach that still contained similar elements (ummm yeah "in my words" whatever that means :wtf:) they are 1024 x 768 pixels so i dunno what thats gonna do to the quality.... your thoughts and opinions about them are wanted!

a supermassive thank you to you in advance!

till later!

1556795660_Chrisspaper.jpg.d6ae7753b6a19098f0685988620e9f90.jpg

1272079682_Domspaper.jpg.07bb214082d833ec01878b311569ec2b.jpg

1701652186_Mattspaper.jpg.f6f460741f9f670092f3da83bd5d0777.jpg

Archived