• 1 month later...

awww thanks tons guys! :D

Dom's Cheesy Grin-As for making wallpapers, you need some kind of art program, like I use Adobe Photoshop (which is the best in my opinion) It does take quite a bit of practice to get the hang of everything, but once you do, it's not too difficult. :)

Matts_plug_in_babe-Of course you can take some! That's what there here for :D

Muscle Mikez-hee! :happy: awwww thanks! :D

I wwas thinking of posting a wall paper, ive just had a go at, but don't have a clue how to get it on here, the place were it is on my comp is C:\Documents and Settings\andy pass\Desktop\pics\background.jpg could someone tell me how to get it up here please?

I wwas thinking of posting a wall paper, ive just had a go at, but don't have a clue how to get it on here, the place were it is on my comp is C:\Documents and Settings\andy pass\Desktop\pics\background.jpg could someone tell me how to get it up here please?

First, you need to upload it to an online server. If it is 250k & under in size, you can use Photobucket or if it's bigger, pics.xs.to Then once you get it uploaded, you can just post the url in here, & people will be able to see it. :)

Archived