• 4 weeks later...

Not as good as last time (Page 75) as it was a bit hazy, but still something and nice to see another, though I'm not going to get to see a total one unless I travel at some point. Anyway, second time in a year, I've been able to watch a partial, though not as much this time. Both times it was really cloudy for the first half then cleared up from around the middle so I've got loads of photos of the second half each time, haha! Nice to see the solar filter ended up being a good investment in the end though. Not around much here lately anyway, but thought I'd drop in for this. Taken a fair few other normal photos over the last six months or so but haven't really had the time to sort through them yet. Maybe I can come back and post some if I have some time at some point.

_DSC1051.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice - saw some of it from the car when it went over Estonia today!

It was so nice and refreshing after several veeery hot days.

Everytime after capturing a lightning in a photo I feel so proud of myself :LOL:

It was so nice and refreshing after several veeery hot days.

Everytime after capturing a lightning in a photo I feel so proud of myself :LOL:

Do you try long exposures, or just take loads and loads of photos and hope for the best? Always wondered about things like that. :chuckle:

Also, I don't think I posted in reply before, but I also loved that bluebell picture. The lighting is superb, so just the right time of day for the picture there. :)

Took loads of other pictures a while back but never had the chance to post anything up I think. Will have to try and get around to it if people would be interested.

Has anybody ever visited the Worcestershire\ Herefordshire area of the UK? Absolutely beautiful. I got some great shots of Hereford Cathedral, Eastnor Castle and the top of Ludlow Castle had some great views. Wish I knew how to use panoramic on my mobile camera. I will upload them over the next few days onto my instagram page.

Do you try long exposures, or just take loads and loads of photos and hope for the best? Always wondered about things like that. :chuckle:

I take loads of photos. During that storm I held the camera for so long that my hands became numb :LOL:

Lightnings fascinate me so I'll try to research on how to capture them easier. I'm a novice in photography so there's much to learn :happy:

<--- this one is beautiful.

Love that first bluebell pic, the light is so nice :D

thanks :happy: that one's my favourite too, the light was coming through the trees just right at that moment

starting another new project today, 50 photos in 50 days with a 50mm lens. We'll see how that goes.

thanks :happy: that one's my favourite too, the light was coming through the trees just right at that moment

starting another new project today, 50 photos in 50 days with a 50mm lens. We'll see how that goes.

Your feet are the zoom lens :D I love the 50mm - should use it more often actually.