I'm just generally jealous of anyone living in Austria or Switzerland to be honest. Probably Iceland, Japan, and New Zealand too. Damn it, I love mountains. :LOL:

Been trying to take some pictures of the moon and its craters over the last few weeks. Not sure if I'm getting better or it's just easier to make it look good when there's more of it. :chuckle:

_DSC0144-3.jpg

_DSC0174-3.jpg

_DSC0181-3.jpg

Half moon might be the best of them though to be honest. Quite pleased with that one. I don't get out much at the moment, so this is all the photography I've got lately, haha!

Your moon shots are great!

Thanks! I'm moving to South-East Asia soon, so a trip to central Europe might be a bit harder from there unfortunately, haha!

Nice, what camera did you use for those ^ ?

I've got a Nikon D5100, and the moon pictures are just taken with a 55-300mm lens, with the full size picture cropped down. They're not perfect, but as I haven't had the time to take my camera out lately, it's keeping me going, haha! I had a nice full moon picture a couple of months ago too. I think it's posted a few pages back.

I take too many photos to justify using RAW unfortunately. I could probably build a house of the amount of hard drives I'd need. :LOL:

I just like the idea, more than anything else. Plus video quality's ahead of most other compacts (though all I really need from that is for it to be on a par with a GoPro 2- my current compact's footage is discernibly worse than that).

Pretty sure I posted in this thread (or one of the earlier photography threads) yeeears ago when I just started out, but since then, stuff has happened. I now work as a professional concert/ band portrait photographer, and do interviews and stuff on the side.

My website (with a selection of pictures as well as a blog with tales of meeting bands and joining tours etc) is HERE and my flickr (which gets all the pictures) is HERE. Let me know what you think?

No Muse on my website so far, have always chosen to have fun at their gigs rather than work, but am obviously hoping for interview/portrait possibilities with this new album! :D