Has anybody ever visited the Worcestershire\ Herefordshire area of the UK? Absolutely beautiful. I got some great shots of Hereford Cathedral, Eastnor Castle and the top of Ludlow Castle had some great views. Wish I knew how to use panoramic on my mobile camera. I will upload them over the next few days onto my instagram page.

Yeah, my train to and from uni always went that way

• 1 month later...

I've been meaning to post in here for a while, as there's some really nice pictures coming up from everyone else. I've not been up to much myself lately unfortunately, but I've been working on a few old ones that I'd forgotten about. I took this a couple of years ago, but it's taken me until now to go through and choose the right picture. Quite happy with it in the end though. I've taken some others here and there on trips and so on, but I never really know where to start when it comes to maybe choosing some to share, haha! I do pop in the thread from time to time though so I might try and post some more maybe.

T_ji_Ky_to_3rd_August_2014.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

Show us a few more!

Rp6q8wl.jpg

I very rarely get window seats.

JGTrbml.jpg

This was at the National Gallery.

ih0sL2D.jpg

A friend in Paris after Radiohead.

tesQMcH.jpg

JR had this cool installation back in May at the Louvre pyramid (he didn't make it a prism tho).

Edited by fabripav

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Obligatory supermoon picture from the other night. Pretty happy with this one. Got a nice clear sky fortunately.

Bangkokyai_Bangkok_14th_November_2016.jpg

Really need to sort out some of my 'normal' pictures when I can though. So busy lately and there's a mountain of the damn things to go through, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

30456474664_0d2987ae88_z.jpg

31278059845_8594d61172_z.jpg

31241885006_50d78250db_z.jpg

30952287351_b4343e6c6b_z.jpg

30470303193_1f8dc1ecb5_z.jpg

30951814241_07b3edf7bc_z.jpg

28650295140_cba6b5fdd0_z.jpg

31030241766_4638d3874d_z.jpg

Some recents from autumn plus a few since my last post. Bottom is my first go with an ND filter and long exposure - not brilliant by any means but something I'm starting to experiment with

Lovely stuff, Ro. One of the things I miss about temperate climates is the feeling of autumn. That crisp chill in the morning air, and walking around usually taking pictures of the leaves. I like the spider web picture too. Very atmospheric somehow. Hopefully I can sort out something to share soon, haha! I'm too lazy these days to go through everything. I have to get into the zone where I'm just determined to stick to it.