Emoticon contest

Niall

Which emoticons would you most like to see added?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Which emoticons would you most like to see added?

• image.php?groupid=621&dateline=1343347237
    • tongue2.gif
    • Twitchy.gif
    • Grinly-2.gif
    • smileydudeyo-1.gif
    • attachment.php?attachmentid=15000&stc=1&d=1347178373
    • CKM6p.png
    • picture.php?albumid=1688&pictureid=16993
    • picture.php?albumid=1688&pictureid=21121
    • 67684.gif
    • picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=12408
    • srscheez.gif
    • beV3E.png

Hmm. What does the melting one express? Cos I would use it for, "This situation I have described is so bad that I'm going to ironically put in an awesome smiley that subsequently melts because I am so deflated".

See the expression "melt!" in NI means "how exasperating!" :) Like, enough to melt the brain.

Hmm. What does the melting one express? Cos I would use it for, "This situation I have described is so bad that I'm going to ironically put in an awesome smiley that subsequently melts because I am so deflated".

See the expression "melt!" in NI means "how exasperating!" :) Like, enough to melt the brain.

Fuesch created it because a couple of years ago, there seemed to be an large influx of tweeters during gigs exclaiming "OMG guise Muse just totally melted my face off!" There were a lot of facemelting gigs apparently!

Fuesch created it because a couple of years ago, there seemed to be an large influx of tweeters during gigs exclaiming "OMG guise Muse just totally melted my face off!" There were a lot of facemelting gigs apparently!

Of course, a facemelting gig! Didn't occur to me. :LOL: Should it win, I think I would use it for my purpose as well.

After all, this smiley is used in creepy ways sometimes. :)

I voted for the eye twitch, I don't really know why, I just like it. :LOL: The face-melt emoticon is interesting as well 'cause not only do I see it as a reaction to something that's overly awesome but it can be a reaction to something that crushes your high expectations.

Yeah, I could see it being used when having a feeling of being let down/deflated. :yesey:

The face-melt emoticon is interesting as well 'cause not only do I see it as a reaction to something that's overly awesome but it can be a reaction to something that crushes your high expectations.

Yeah, I could see it being used when having a feeling of being let down/deflated. :yesey:

Interesting. I think it could be used slightly more postively.

For example, it would have a good home in the BMT. Someone posts a sexy picture of Hiddleston and the reaction is to melt into a puddle.

Interesting. I think it could be used slightly more postively.

For example, it would have a good home in the BMT. Someone posts a sexy picture of Hiddleston and the reaction is to melt into a puddle.

Yes, I can see it having many uses. Looks like it will definitely be one of the ones added!

Serious cheese needs some more luv. :yesey:

I know. :( *sniff*

Archived