"Madness" or "Starlight"  

173 members have voted

1. 1. "Madness" or "Starlight"

• Madness
    • Starlight

Oh look, you're back to making useless threads again.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too! :xmas:

Well at least it's a legit question. And there's no such thing as bad or wrong when it comes to taste.

Well at least it's a legit question. And there's no such thing as bad or wrong when it comes to taste.

But it's a pointless one, the songs are totally different. You might as well have picked two completely random songs and said "Which do you like better?".

Ooooh tough choice. Think I'll go with Madness. Love the last half live, really does explode a bit. Maybe I'm just growing tired of Starlight cos it's 6 years old now though

uuuhm, I don't think you can compare Muse songs like that because they are all unique. Starlight is something very different if you compare it to madness.

uuuhm, I don't think you can compare Muse songs like that because they are all unique. Starlight is something very different if you compare it to madness.

What a cute post.

If things weren't unique, there would be no point in comparing them. Why would you compare two identical items?

What a cute post.

If things weren't unique, there would be no point in comparing them. Why would you compare two identical items?

oh Sippe grow up

Shit, I've been gone for a while. Good to see Simon's still up to pointing out everyone's flaws :rolleyes: What would this board be without you.

I'd say Starlight but I can't think of a reason, really. Madness is pretty mad too, though.

Why are people so extra sensitive today. My post wasn't even passive aggressive.

Did Santa touch you inappropriately?

Well, I actually love your reasonable replies to things, so I didn't mean to come across offended or pissed off.

And yes, Santa was particularly horny in the wee hours of this morning.

What a cute post.

oh Sippe grow up

I thought that was one of his most reasonable posts :LOL: