ROUND 1 Kit & tab factor winter 2012!

Lord MFC

Voting:  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Voting:

1: pity it's elfed because it seems a good cover

2: not too tight on that tapping, otherwise decent.

3: seems tonedeaf so I'm afraid: no.

4: I really miss some sparkle in this bass. Could be your strings being dead, or your EQ, but regardless: good playing!

5: I love this! I wish this were a full cover with other instruments, only that would've made it better.

6: Too Oasis for me (I don't know the song, what is it?)

1: sounds good, though could've been tidier. Sounds like they weren't that concentrated or something.

2: playing the appergios was a nice idea, but it didn't really work out I thought. The rest is fine.

3: though some notes were a bit sharp, and some of it was messy I thought it sounded pretty good.

4: enjoyed this, I just kinda had to headbang along to it. Shame it's all a bit the same.

5: very nicely done! As Matthijs said: only some drums or such could've made it better. Voted this.

6: even though it wasn't perfect I liked it. Very simplistic, but found it interesting. Just felt I had to vote for this too.

I voted I hope that's ok since I never come here :erm: loved 5!

I don't think it's a problem... I don't post very often but I'm going to vote too :)

Good guitar sound for the first entry despite the few mistakes. Is it a 7 string ?

Don't answer now if you want to remain anonymous:LOL:

I just found out I played my song in this round in the wrong key, 1 semitone too high... Fuck... I shouldn't be getting any votes :facepalm::LOL:

I think that's what people have been saying throughout the thread :chuckle: Ah well, never mind, your one this time is good!

A semitone too high as in the first one which was pitch shifted to avoid copy correction or another one? Can't really remember

Nah, the one that everyone said was out of tune. Number 3 I think. Red House.

This. I practiced the song along a backing track that was played in C, but apparently the one I used for the actual entry was in B. Or something like that :facepalm:. Oh well, shit happens.

Sorry for calling you tonedeaf :chuckle: (nah not really, serves you right)

It's just really stupid that I didn't notice, probably because I had the backing track not really loud or something. As long as you know I'm not REALLY tonedeaf :phu:

I'll do another cover if I have to :p

Archived