Additional 2013 North American Tour Dates

KirkBot

Please note that Paperless Ticketing will be utilized on all floor and premium lower bowl tickets when available. Paperless Ticketing will help eliminate scalping. For select events, Paperless Tickets can be bought and sold exclusively via Ticketmaster's TicketExchange or Flash Seats in non-Ticketmaster markets. Resale prices for tickets can be no more than 20% above face value.

Now that's a great thing :awesome:

Dammit. Dammit. So much for my dream of a second fall leg where all the cities they left off are added. They're still leaving off tons of cities that they usually include. I guess Atlanta is just shafted because FL is getting their turn this time.
Trust me. I know how you feel.... I'd have to travel to Florida to see them. And I've never been to a gig before :(

Thought it was weird that the third night happens two days after the second gig and it turns out that they squeezed the third night between two basketball games. They'll have to take down stage after the second gig and put it back up for the third. There must've been a lot of demand for another night if they're going to work like this.

But bring it on, Sacramento! I still have bad memories from that last show... :noey:

I'm in knots about this.

I want to go to more than one California show and Sac is relatively closer to me than L.A. However, it's the night after the Oakland gig and I remember how the last Sac show went. Maybe it'll be better than last time since it's a different venue?

Anyway, it doesn't matter since I don't have the $$ for a ticket right now and by the time I did get the funds it would probably be sold out. If you go, let me know how it compares to the last time.

Should have put it on the 22nd!

Nope, basketball game. It's the bad thing about touring the US during basketball season, there are just so many games that other tours get left with very awkward dates. The Staples Center gigs are perfect examples since they're on Wensday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Archived