NME awards 2013

Csutimano

Why? It's true

Is it the third Hottest Male award in a row? :LOL:

lol I was pissed last tour bc they skipped my state so out of rage that became my undertitle hahaa.

Nah I love them. Saw them live twice recently and holy shit they were just amazeballs. So awesome and so nice being around other musers as well.

tumblr_mgf03czwiF1r9gfejo1_250.jpg

This man here just won hottest Male

:chuckle:

They're going to have to start calling it the Matt Bellamy hottest male award!

Why? It's true

Is it the third Hottest Male award in a row? :LOL:

More than that I think. I've lost count. He missed out last year I think and got the hero award instead.

Best fanbase award only exists so 12-year-olds can write "NME AWARD WINNER!" on their Tumblr profiles to show how they spent countless nights spamming the voting page and failing their 6th grade math class because of it. :p

I do not agree with you :noey:

Sometimes it's physics.

Best fanbase award only exists so 12-year-olds can write "NME AWARD WINNER!" on their Tumblr profiles to show how they spent countless nights spamming the voting page and failing their 6th grade math class because of it. :p

lol. I have a tumblr and got excited about it but I'm in my mid-twenties looool.

After spending two days w muse fans out in the blazing heat and a thunderstorm I just can't help but agree that the muse fanbase is pretty awesome.

Excuse me?

PLZ DON'T BAN ME MODS, but:

Butthurt-Detected-75000186641_xlarge.jpeg

1D fans are fucking idiots.

I think the joke's on NME, actually. I don't know, there is just something off about a rock music magazine targeting a manufactured boyband in this way. It's just so cheap, ya know? Of course they fucking suck. Hardy har har, let's nominate some completely normal teen boy for a villain because Simon Cowell is a calculating money-machine. It would be far more appropriate for NME to just nominate bands within the genre of music they usually cover and not go for the obvious, or at least bands that consists of adults.

Those girls who wrote the e-mails are probably about 15, and will facepalm themselves in a couple of years for caring so much. Now you have adult journalists laughing at their expense. Really witty stuff.

Archived