Oslo, Stockholm and Malmo Dates Cancelled

KirkBot

I want to punch Matt in the face :( I went to the venue yesterday, a couple of people met up to share the grief or whatever... As we stood there two very enthusiastic persons arrived with tickets in hand and I got the lovely task to inform them the show was cancelled. Felt so bad for them.

I want to punch Matt in the face :( I went to the venue yesterday, a couple of people met up to share the grief or whatever... As we stood there two very enthusiastic persons arrived with tickets in hand and I got the lovely task to inform them the show was cancelled. Felt so bad for them.

Haha oh God.

Just picked up my ticket today. Crying with the ticket in my lap.

Oh god.

Guess thats how the band feel :(

It must be awful, so awful :( sending hugs <3

Haha oh God.

Just picked up my ticket today. Crying with the ticket in my lap.

:'(

Archived