in the queue yes, but I mean once we're inside the venue :p

Oh, yeah! Well if you have friends they can keep your place in the crowd and when you come back don't mind angry looks and use your elbows if you have to, because you have all the right to go to the wc!

Are you Finns more reserved than us Brits then?

Really looking forward to this now.. just wish that Matt & the boys would realise that most of us don't really like GL, UD and Resistance much & play something else from that album, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection and any of the Exogeneses would be a wonderful change... oh well.

Am not queuing for too long myself, got to Amsterdam at 11am, was 10th in my queue and got barrier without running (I don't do running, I am 49 and well past it!)

See you all there :D and bring your sun cream, forecast is looking good.

Jo xxx

A bit :LOL: But it depends really, in general Finns are pretty reserved but there is some fun people in the queue!

I like GD and everything else others hate, lol, but I hope the setlist makes everyone happy in some way! :happy: Exogenesis would be wonderful though indeed!

Happy gig for you!

How do you know when a Finn is talking to you?

- He stares at your feet instead of his own

It's funny because it's true!

well i'm pretty sure there will be lots of friendly people, not only staring to each others feet! :LOL: I'm from Lithuania, where people are pretty reserved too, and i'm socially awkward.. but i think that i'll lose that while queuing, cause i really want to meet someone who's crazy about Muse as much as i am :p Hopefully all of us will be friendly and chatty :D

And about songs, i think i'll be happy whatever they play. To me, all songs are amazing, especially live. I'll be happy to see and hear them, no matter what song! :happy:

when I saw 5.00 pm doors I hoped it would be the same as in Amsterdam, but we'll have to wait an hour longer :(

I just hope I don't need to go to the toilet :chuckle::facepalm:

It the same as in Werchter and I was fine. Really relaxed queueing and then you sit down again waiting for the support. Time goes fast when you're in the stadium.....

Oh, yeah! Well if you have friends they can keep your place in the crowd and when you come back don't mind angry looks and use your elbows if you have to, because you have all the right to go to the wc!

i'm with her and we're are going to meet Whatsoever and another 2 people. So if someone of us needs to go to the wc they will come back. I'll always get back to the barrier. But you don't mean to do that between the last support before Muse is coming on ;)

And I think I see a lot of others from other gigs too...

How do you know when a Finn is talking to you?

- He stares at your feet instead of his own

It's funny because it's true!

That's me really :LOL: I hate how socially awkward I am, but I guess it will be different when talking about Muse :p None of my friends are huge fans so I don't know anyone who is as crazy about them as me. Last time I went also alone but didn't talk to anyone, I was so nervous about seeing them for the first time... Hopefully I can make some friends that they don't steal my place if I go to toilet and stuff hahah, this is my first experience of queueing so no idea about anything.

I wish they play something special because this is the last stadium gig, but I can take every song really with enthusiam :happy: Not very excited about Guiding Light though, I always forget that song exists.

Anddddddd if they don't give us water I will faint surely and that's the last thing I want to happen :|

well i'm pretty sure there will be lots of friendly people, not only staring to each others feet! :LOL: I'm from Lithuania, where people are pretty reserved too, and i'm socially awkward.. but i think that i'll lose that while queuing, cause i really want to meet someone who's crazy about Muse as much as i am :p Hopefully all of us will be friendly and chatty :D

And about songs, i think i'll be happy whatever they play. To me, all songs are amazing, especially live. I'll be happy to see and hear them, no matter what song! :happy:

Haha, of course! There will be lots of different people, and Finns are usually really friendly too :happy: Many are just shy. Hopefully you will have a good gig and you find new friends!

That's me really :LOL: I hate how socially awkward I am, but I guess it will be different when talking about Muse :p None of my friends are huge fans so I don't know anyone who is as crazy about them as me. Last time I went also alone but didn't talk to anyone, I was so nervous about seeing them for the first time... Hopefully I can make some friends that they don't steal my place if I go to toilet and stuff hahah, this is my first experience of queueing so no idea about anything.

I wish they play something special because this is the last stadium gig, but I can take every song really with enthusiam :happy: Not very excited about Guiding Light though, I always forget that song exists.

Anddddddd if they don't give us water I will faint surely and that's the last thing I want to happen :|

Yeah, me too! I can talk to people (barely) and I can be friendly and etc. but it's really hard for me to react or act naturally with strangers. I can be completely free like.. with my boyfriend. Well, few close friends as well but that's about it. I'm just horribly shy and self-conscious. But hopefully you will meet lovely people in the queue. If you see a silly readhead with a tall Swede, it's me and my friend and you are welcome to say hello :happy:

I'm nowdays just "lol Muse I'm too cool for Muse", but I'm secretly their biggest fangirl fangirl ever, it's embarrassing. I even like Guiding Light. Like really, who even does Guiding Light? (Muse

Well we will meet in the first-aid then! :LOL:

Yeah, me too! I can talk to people (barely) and I can be friendly and etc. but it's really hard for me to react or act naturally with strangers. I can be completely free like.. with my boyfriend. Well, few close friends as well but that's about it. I'm just horribly shy and self-conscious. But hopefully you will meet lovely people in the queue. If you see a silly readhead with a tall Swede, it's me and my friend and you are welcome to say hello :happy:

I'm nowdays just "lol Muse I'm too cool for Muse", but I'm secretly their biggest fangirl fangirl ever, it's embarrassing. I even like Guiding Light. Like really, who even does Guiding Light? (Muse

Well we will meet in the first-aid then! :LOL:

I'm probably quite easy to recognize because I'm a girl with short orange hair :p I'll be there around 10am. I always tell myself to be social but that never happens... I don't know, I've always been a person who doesn't talk much, I like just spending time alone and thinking. I'm not totally myself even with my friends, only with my family really :$ I just never know what I should say, I end up just giggling in the background or something :LOL: But whatever, I probably am overexcited the whole day and make a fool of myself at the gig. Who cares, it's Muse ;)

I'm here now like "Guiding Light is shit" and all that, but after the gig I will be like "this was the best day of my life eghgdjfdjagfkagf" even if they will play a setlist with nothing special :LOL: Hopefully it will be perfect, I will cry for like a month if something goes wrong hahhaha

Now that I heard Mew is supporting, I'm almost sad that I can't go to this gig. Almost.

Maybe just a wee bit sad, not more than that. I'll survive.

Although...Muse and Mew both... :unsure:

Fuck it, I seriously want to be at this gig. Damn it.

But in the end, traveling > Muse. Just have to accept I can't always have them both.

I'm probably quite easy to recognize because I'm a girl with short orange hair :p I'll be there around 10am. I always tell myself to be social but that never happens... I don't know, I've always been a person who doesn't talk much, I like just spending time alone and thinking. I'm not totally myself even with my friends, only with my family really :$ I just never know what I should say, I end up just giggling in the background or something :LOL: But whatever, I probably am overexcited the whole day and make a fool of myself at the gig. Who cares, it's Muse ;)

I'm here now like "Guiding Light is shit" and all that, but after the gig I will be like "this was the best day of my life eghgdjfdjagfkagf" even if they will play a setlist with nothing special :LOL: Hopefully it will be perfect, I will cry for like a month if something goes wrong hahhaha

I'm just like you haha. I will probably not talk to anyone which is a shame. I also always fail even though I tell myself to be social . Just too self-conscious. But I will be there and that's what matters the most. Hope for some special stuff and a long setlist :)

Gosh i'm reading your posts and seeing myself everywhere! socially awkward, shy, don't have many friends musers.. hope we all will break that barrier of awkwardnes and just won't stand there looking at each others' feet, but i hope we'll find friends and go crazy about Muse all together! :LOL:

and what's about Guiding light, why don't you guys like it? :erm:

Just wondering, they start 9.30pm so does it affect to setlist? Hopefully they won't cut their setlist! If they play full stadiumset it's pretty late at the end of the gig.

Or this is just unnecessary speculation. :yesey:

One of the worst in the entire Muse discography.

Are you and Tiia going to this gig? /hasn't been paying attention to the thread

Fact is that we're really broke but we might still buy tickets today or so and not buy any more food :LOL: I would be really sad if we couldn't see any of the stadium gigs since we had so sell the London tickets. Would have rather went to London though.

Are you coming to Finland?

Just wondering, they start 9.30pm so does it affect to setlist? Hopefully they won't cut their setlist! If they play full stadiumset it's pretty late at the end of the gig.

Or this is just unnecessary speculation. :yesey:

I was wondering that too because I thought they need to stop at 11 pm.

You guys, I'm wishing I could come to this gig. Mew and then Muse :supersad::love:

As for GL, at the Loreley when they played it, it's never ever been as good as then, and I was already singing and rocking (yeah, rocking) along to the song well through half-way before I really realised it was GL :chuckle::LOL: (never hated it like some but yeah it was never their best song)

I think they made it a bit heavier or something, or Matt was so into it because of Kate on the stage side... dunno :chuckle:

I'm gonna check flights... just in case :shifty: Are there still tickets for this gig at all? :LOL: /but I don't really have time or money for it... :( /edit: 300 quid, plus ho(s)tel...no way :'(

I wish all of you a great gig! :happy:

P.S. We were chatted to by TWO Finnish guys in one evening...outside, they started conversation. They can't really have been Finns, right? ;):p:LOL:

Fact is that we're really broke but we might still buy tickets today or so and not buy any more food :LOL: I would be really sad if we couldn't see any of the stadium gigs since we had so sell the London tickets. Would have rather went to London though.

Are you coming to Finland?

Yeah, who needs food anyway? GO FOR IT. :awesome:

And yep! I'm flying in on the 26th and home on the 28th. :happy:

Well maybe it's 'cause i don't really understand much about music, wht songs are considered to be good or bad and why, but for me personally it's not that bad song :unsure: have never thought so about Guiding Light :$

I don't think you have to understand music to like or dislike a song :LOL: I don't mind other people liking it but I just don't and I don't enjoy it live either.

I'm coming with a friend of mine who doesn't know Muse that well but I hope she'll enjoy the gig! We're coming at 8 in the morning and I hope it's early enough to get to the barrier...Does anyone has any idea which barrier would be the best: in the front, catwalk or b-stage? :stunned:

I'm coming with a friend of mine who doesn't know Muse that well but I hope she'll enjoy the gig! We're coming at 8 in the morning and I hope it's early enough to get to the barrier...Does anyone has any idea which barrier would be the best: in the front, catwalk or b-stage? :stunned:

B-stage, at the catwalk near to the b-stage/ in between mainstage and b-stage. imo. best spot

Archived