^ most venues I've been at in the Netherlands say no camera's on their website but there are always people with compact camera's (and they never said something about mine) so I guess it's only the professional camera's that aren't allowed.

but I have no idea how it is in Finland :chuckle:

Professional cameras aren't allowed. You can take your normal digi cam

Do you think that's how it's gonna be right now? Is 10am horribly late to get anywhere close to the barrier? :(

I'm sorry about bragging about it so long here but i'm terribly worried, and i have never queued for such a big concert.. :stunned:

I'm quite sure that some people will sleep there. Finnish people just like to queue :chuckle:

Professional cameras aren't allowed. You can take your normal digi cam

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsoever

Do you think that's how it's gonna be right now? Is 10am horribly late to get anywhere close to the barrier?

I'm sorry about bragging about it so long here but i'm terribly worried, and i have never queued for such a big concert..

I'm quite sure that some people will sleep there. Finnish people just like to queue

Yeah i think that a few are there round 2am or so but nit more then a few like 5 to 10 people.

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

I'm quite sure that some people will sleep there. Finnish people just like to queue :chuckle:

Yes, from what I've read from other websites, several people have said that they will be camping there. Someone said something about 4 days, but I hope she wasn't serious, that would be totally unnecessary... Last Helsinki gig there were also people queueing all night, even though it was freezing cold December so now there will be many more. Still I'm not very (okay... a bit) worried about coming at 10am, I think there's still a chance for barrier :p

I'll probably be one of them! At Kaisaniemi we arrived 6am in Helsinki by train and we were at the gates 7am. :LOL: There were tents where people sleeped.

But it isn't necessary to get pressure about queuing, there's very good chances to get good places although you don't queue so long. :) (nah I have same pressures lol)

Weather of Kaisaniemi's gig / day was hot as hell, how about this time..

Yes, from what I've read from other websites, several people have said that they will be camping there. Someone said something about 4 days, but I hope she wasn't serious, that would be totally unnecessary... Last Helsinki gig there were also people queueing all night, even though it was freezing cold December so now there will be many more. Still I'm not very (okay... a bit) worried about coming at 10am, I think there's still a chance for barrier :p

4 days :eek::chuckle:

yeah with the b-stage and catwalk there is a bigger chance to get barrier, but I'm still really nervous :chuckle:

I'll probably be one of them! At Kaisaniemi we arrived 6am in Helsinki by train and we were at the gates 7am. :LOL: There were tents where people sleeped.

But it isn't necessary to get pressure about queuing, there's very good chances to get good places although you don't queue so long. :) (nah I have same pressures lol)

Weather of Kaisaniemi's gig / day was hot as hell, how about this time..

I hope it's not too hot

if there are people queuing for several days they are nuts and it isn't suppose to be allowed anyway. I will queuing round 7am. the barrier is really big so enough space. if you start queuing at 10am you wil be able to get barrier for sure.

if there are people queuing for several days they are nuts and it isn't suppose to be allowed anyway.

I agree. even how unbelievably great Muse gigs are, this is quite stupid and unnecessary. even 5 am is too early, i think. bu oh well, everyone do what they think is best :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karinvisser

if there are people queuing for several days they are nuts and it isn't suppose to be allowed anyway.

I agree. even how unbelievably great Muse gigs are, this is quite stupid and unnecessary. even 5 am is too early, i think. bu oh well, everyone do what they think is best

we'll see what we do when we get there on Friday right? only one week!!! exciting!! and again really nervous!!

we'll see what we do when we get there on Friday right? only one week!!! exciting!! and again really nervous!!

yeah, we'll decide then ;) it's hard to believe that it's so soon! i had a dream tonight that i got the spot by the barrier i wanted and saw Matthew :D :D

I just pity those people who waited all night at Harwall :LOL: We queued half an hour and were almost in the front row (without usin elbows or anything else fishy)so poor them for doing all that work for nothing.

Aaaah that queuing and crowd and bleh. They start so late I'm gonna dye 50 million times before that. My hips start to hurt like hell if I stand too long and if we can't bring water I will faint and bastards gonna steal my place :supersad:

Haha yeah, it's gonna be painful! Waiting, waiting and waiting... Luckily there's Mew, looking forward to see them.

Haha yeah, it's gonna be painful! Waiting, waiting and waiting... Luckily there's Mew, looking forward to see them.

I find them pretty meh, but I hope they will be pleasant surprise!

And I hope there is a great queuing spirit and people will chat, not typical finnish "don't look anyone in the eyes" type of thing :chuckle:

And I hope there is a great queuing spirit and people will chat, not typical finnish "don't look anyone in the eyes" type of thing :chuckle:

Yep, I think there will be :p Just great weather and then! Foreca shows now sunny day and +24, but that forecast gonna change so much yet. Have to wait for Thursday-Friday and we'll see..

Okay, timetable for the gig is here by Live Nation!

5:00pm - Doors

7:00pm - French Films

8:00pm - Mew

9:30pm - Muse

Great if Muse could start so late than that time, bit later than in Kaisaniemi.

when I saw 5.00 pm doors I hoped it would be the same as in Amsterdam, but we'll have to wait an hour longer :(

I just hope I don't need to go to the toilet :chuckle::facepalm:

Yep, I think there will be :p Just great weather and then! Foreca shows now sunny day and +24, but that forecast gonna change so much yet. Have to wait for Thursday-Friday and we'll see..

I hope place to get water, or that we bring empty or unopened bottles, 'cause sun and warmth ad lots of standing is not a good combination!

when I saw 5.00 pm doors I hoped it would be the same as in Amsterdam, but we'll have to wait an hour longer :(

Don't you have anyone to keep your place in the queue?

Pretty weird they'll start so late.. Although it's cool! Maybe they've noticed there's so bright summers in Finland?

I hope place to get water, or that we bring empty or unopened bottles, 'cause sun and warmth ad lots of standing is not a good combination!

Hopefully there's place to get water :yesey: It isn't, Live Nation should know that!

Don't you have anyone to keep your place in the queue?

in the queue yes, but I mean once we're inside the venue :p

Pretty weird they'll start so late.. Although it's cool! Maybe they've noticed there's so bright summers in Finland?

yeah I think it's because of that

I find them pretty meh, but I hope they will be pleasant surprise!

Are you Finns more reserved than us Brits then?

Really looking forward to this now.. just wish that Matt & the boys would realise that most of us don't really like GL, UD and Resistance much & play something else from that album, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection and any of the Exogeneses would be a wonderful change... oh well.

Am not queuing for too long myself, got to Amsterdam at 11am, was 10th in my queue and got barrier without running (I don't do running, I am 49 and well past it!)

See you all there :D and bring your sun cream, forecast is looking good.

Jo xxx

Archived