I guess I'm going to start queue like 2-3 hours before doors open. Arriving to Helsinki around 10 am. Just feels like a long time queueing alone if I do it earlier.. But that can change,I will probably be stressed about it so I'm getting there earlier :p

I think I'm gonna queue from 10am, because the train I've planned to go with arrives at 9.30am. I hope that's enough for getting barrier, at B-stage or catwalk.

I have never queued before so what do you usually take with you when you queue? Just some food and drink?

I'm queueing alone so it may get boring, hopefully I'm not too shy to go and talk to people there... I'm a girl with short orange hair and probably black The 2nd Law t-shirt, feel free to come and talk with me if I seem lonely and bored :p

I think I'm gonna queue from 10am, because the train I've planned to go with arrives at 9.30am. I hope that's enough for getting barrier, at B-stage or catwalk.

I have never queued before so what do you usually take with you when you queue? Just some food and drink?

I'm queueing alone so it may get boring, hopefully I'm not too shy to go and talk to people there... I'm a girl with short orange hair and probably black The 2nd Law t-shirt, feel free to come and talk with me if I seem lonely and bored :p

There's a very useful thread about things in the gig and queue, read this http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69344 ;)

And, i'm also coming around 10 am, and i'm also alone. But i believe we'll find firends, we're all musers, we're all family :happy: If you want, we could find each other :D I'll be with green jeans and Muse explode logo t-shirt :) and i'm blond, quite short (exactly Matt's height :D )

ONLY TWO WEEKS if someone hasn't realized it yet :LOL:

I realised this yesterday now I'm starting to get really nervous :chuckle: first time I see them in a foreign country

I have no idea how late we (Karin and I) are going to queue. She has done this before so I'll let her decide :chuckle:

I'm really shy I hope it's different when I'm with musers :$ I'm a girl with blonde/brown hair and I'll probably wear my leopardprint/zebraprint shirt

I hope they'll play dead star :happy:

i'm afraid i will be too late omg :(

i am starting to be nervous )))))))))))))

i'm afraid about that too... i;m worrying that when i come there will already be a bunch of people and i won't get spot by the barrier :( ..... to remain optimistic, let's hope that the barrier is not long enough to be occupied by the amount of people that we'll find when we come :rolleyes:

i'm afraid about that too... i;m worrying that when i come there will already be a bunch of people and i won't get spot by the barrier :( ..... to remain optimistic, let's hope that the barrier is not long enough to be occupied by the amount of people that we'll find when we come :rolleyes:

My friend was today at Berlin. The barrier is there way smaller then the one at a real stadium. She was there round 10:30am and she is at the barrier at the moment. The catwalk is huge! I think that there can be over 200 people standing at the barrier. When I was at Belgium there where round noon not that much people. Round 2pm then there will be the most people coming.

I don't know yet when we go queuing but it won't be late because I want to stand at the spot where I now have stand for the post few gigs. I have a goal so if I need to queue for hours I will. When are coming over for this gig so the barrier is the only spot where I want to stand....

I'm making a flag :D

GREAT

so i finally chose place where i want to stand and i can only hope that 2 hours before doors open is enough to get it((((((

but in Tallinn i was at the venue 30 minutes before doors open and there were only few people waiting so i get nice place without any efforts...

GREAT

so i finally chose place where i want to stand and i can only hope that 2 hours before doors open is enough to get it((((((

but in Tallinn i was at the venue 30 minutes before doors open and there were only few people waiting so i get nice place without any efforts...

Tallinn is nothing like Helsinki when it comes to queuing :LOL: Last outside gig in Kaisaniemi in 2010 we came at 11 am and didn't even get close to the barrier.

There's a very useful thread about things in the gig and queue, read this http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69344 ;)

And, i'm also coming around 10 am, and i'm also alone. But i believe we'll find firends, we're all musers, we're all family :happy: If you want, we could find each other :D I'll be with green jeans and Muse explode logo t-shirt :) and i'm blond, quite short (exactly Matt's height :D )

That's cool! I'm also about Matt's height I think :D I'm not sure yet if I wear my green or grey trousers but I'm gonna have the black the 2nd law t-shirt for sure.

I would also be more than happy if they played Dead Star! :happy: Also I hope they play Map of the Problematique, because I haven't heard it live and it's very important song for me.

Do anyone know if cameras will be allowed in the stadium? I've been to one stadium gig before and it wasn't allowed there :/

They usually don't allow cameras. It should be written on the ticket, isn't it? But even if it's not allowed, if you're not in the front row or somewhere near enough for security to show you to turn your camera off, you can sneak some photos or videos ;) at least that's what i've noticed in the gig i've been :)

Last outside gig in Kaisaniemi in 2010 we came at 11 am and didn't even get close to the barrier.

Do you think that's how it's gonna be right now? Is 10am horribly late to get anywhere close to the barrier? :(

I'm sorry about bragging about it so long here but i'm terribly worried, and i have never queued for such a big concert.. :stunned:

They usually don't allow cameras. It should be written on the ticket, isn't it? But even if it's not allowed, if you're not in the front row or somewhere near enough for security to show you to turn your camera off, you can sneak some photos or videos ;) at least that's what i've noticed in the gig i've been :)

Okay :) I don't know,the ticket is in finnish, don't understand everything. Maybe I will not take it with me , hard to know where I will stand but I want front row of course :)

Okay :) I don't know,the ticket is in finnish, don't understand everything. Maybe I will not take it with me , hard to know where I will stand but I want front row of course :)

Well, at least i always think that there will be videos and photos of someone else :p but yeah, it would be nice to have your own photos. Sometimes even when you're in the first row, i think you can take several photos. If you wanna understand what's on the ticket, you can use google translate :LOL:

Well, at least i always think that there will be videos and photos of someone else :p but yeah, it would be nice to have your own photos. Sometimes even when you're in the first row, i think you can take several photos. If you wanna understand what's on the ticket, you can use google translate :LOL:

Yes, I really want my own photos. I have camera on my phone but it's not that good unfortunately.

I will try translate it even though it often comes out wrong :chuckle:

Archived