2013.06.29 - Stadio Olimpico, Turin, Italy

FabriPav

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone,

(I apologize in advance for all of my english mistakes, I'm french)

I'm looking for musers who are going to the concert in Turin (29/06/2013) by car and who would accept to bring me and my girlfriend to the Stadio Olympico...

We live in Besançon (France), but we can join the carpooler in a large area (Lausanne or Geneva in Switzerland, Lyon or Chambery in France... or anywhere else around)

Of course, we will participate in the travel fees (gas and toll).

If you can and you're willing to take us, please answer to this thread or PM me if possible...

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ciao/Hey guys,

I have tried to keep the stage a surprise, so I haven't seen any pictures. I want to know, though, what side would be better.

I'm not one to stay in the middle - I usually stay on the left - but since Muse are 3 and Chris is on the right (idk about now but that's his spot) I'm thinking about that.

Advice? :)

Ciao/Hey guys,

I have tried to keep the stage a surprise, so I haven't seen any pictures. I want to know, though, what side would be better.

I'm not one to stay in the middle - I usually stay on the left - but since Muse are 3 and Chris is on the right (idk about now but that's his spot) I'm thinking about that.

Advice? :)

If you reach for barrier, go on the right (Chris side). If you don't, in the middle you get a better view imo.

Hello everyone,

(I apologize in advance for all of my english mistakes, I'm french)

I'm looking for musers who are going to the concert in Turin (29/06/2013) by car and who would accept to bring me and my girlfriend to the Stadio Olympico...

We live in Besançon (France), but we can join the carpooler in a large area (Lausanne or Geneva in Switzerland, Lyon or Chambery in France... or anywhere else around)

Of course, we will participate in the travel fees (gas and toll).

If you can and you're willing to take us, please answer to this thread or PM me if possible...

Thank you! :)

Hey! I'm also looking for someone who'd we willing to take me along in their car on 29th... I live near Lausanne/Montreux, please let me know if you find anyone who can take you and if they have a spare seat :)

This might sound like a really stupid question, but do Muse go on stage at 20.45 or is it the opening acts?

I have a seated numbered place but have a uni exam the same day as the concert and I am not sure at what time it will be over.

This might sound like a really stupid question, but do Muse go on stage at 20.45 or is it the opening acts?

I have a seated numbered place but have a uni exam the same day as the concert and I am not sure at what time it will be over.

Calibro 35 start at 18:30, Biffy Clyro start at 19:45 and Muse should start at 21:00.

I was there both yesterday (seated) and today (standing), amazing show!

Yesterday, apart from the basic set (with Unintended), we got Stockholm Syndrome, Map of the Problematique and Blackout, while today it was Bliss, New Born, Sunburn and Dead Star!

I'll put pics and videos up in the next few days

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We were at Torino the June 29th. We came from France.

We were on the right side of the stadium (seated places)... the sound there was very very bad (while it sounded good in the middle apparently). We heard only the graves frequencies... The voices, guitar and piano were inaudible. It was so hard to listen. And, we couldn't move, so all the people there had to bear that all along.

You can understand how we are disappointed... !! We were coming from afar, we had paid tickets 75 € per person... It's a shame.

I'd like to know if others people testified of that issue, and if there is any way to tell it to the organization crew. I can't believe that Muse would let his fans be that disappointed.

Thank you.

Sorry for my mistakes, I'm french.

Archived