Arena tour DVD?

Dominic.

Except that there isn't. They don't hire a full crew of at least 10 guys for every gig. That would be ridiculous. There are cameras for the screens at every gig, but that's just three people, at the most, I would think.

There is always a guy to the left and right of the stage filming side on, then three at the front of the stage (one for each member), then a crane cam for matt operated by another camera guy. On stage there Dom has his own cam and so does Morgan.

At the sound/video desk there are 3 cameras. 2 for close ups and one set alone for a long shot. I dont think I've missed any out but they are present at every gig.

Couldn't they release the full Manchester pro-shot as christmas present, then put out a DVD/live album/blu-ray/tour movie whatever with on-the-road stuff and stadium gigs?

As awesome as a full gig would be as a christmas gift, I think it may be alittle generous, but still.. we can hope.

edit: also i think we may have a good idea what the gift is this year from what was written on that dublin setlist.

5 seconds of Ultravox's Vienna

Wut :stunned:

As awesome as a full gig would be as a christmas gift, I think it may be alittle generous, but still.. we can hope.

edit: also i think we may have a good idea what the gift is this year from what was written on that dublin setlist.

Yeah I know that the Seattle pro-shot was put out to make up for the SXSW problems, but... :supersad:

360 cams highlighted for madness and survival.

Its open to speculation ovcourse that its for the christmas gift.

Please no :'( they would repeat themselves, too :(

I know but I was at the barrier at Glasgow & 2nd row for Dublin but there were extra cameras at Manchester (5th row) with notices put up about filming .Deffo more than usual :)

I was front row and a guy with a camera on his back talked with us and showed us how it worked, but I thought it was the same material for each gig. Seems like I'm wrong.

He just wouldn't stop filming my friends & myself during Supremacy. I think I'm gonna have a good laugh watching the proshot... :LOL:

Archived