2013.07.12 - Freilichtbühne Loreley, Sankt Goarshausen, Germany

The_Renestance

Do I go for this hotel in Bacharach or just chance my arm on the day for one in st goar in case of a cancellation AAAAARRGGHHH LOL

I´m searching for a bed, too. Emergency plan is to bring my tent for camping...

If so I´d have a spare place... you´d need an iso and sleeping bag

Did anyone check booking.com? There are lots of hotel rooms available, just booked mine yesterday. Don't know if these rooms are in walking distance though but there should be a way to get there.

Did anyone check booking.com? There are lots of hotel rooms available, just booked mine yesterday. Don't know if these rooms are in walking distance though but there should be a way to get there.

I would double check that mate for over 2 weeks there was no rooms in st goar only 5 or 6 mile away the closest hotel

People cancel. I can see a hotel with a room for the night of the gig now that was fully booked months ago.

im just going to travel in early and chance it go round all the hotels to see if there is any cancellations because you here that many people giving up tickets so if there giving up tickets the may be giving up hotels

Here is 2,4 km by walking, so it'll take like 30 minutes of easy-going.

Careful... this route seems to be some small forest path, surely quite steep as you're going all the way down the rock! So I'd rather count in some extra minutes as it won't be a comfortable walk!

I think most of the folks here are looking for a place to stay AFTER the gig... ;)

Careful... this route seems to be some small forest path, surely quite steep as you're going all the way down the rock! So I'd rather count in some extra minutes as it won't be a comfortable walk!

I think most of the folks here are looking for a place to stay AFTER the gig... ;)

I suppose that's true, that's why I checked both nights ;)

there will be an extra train leaving from st. goarshausen to koblenz on 00:20. And there will be bus shuttles to the train station after the gig :)

So maybe, if you don't have a hotel room, you'll find one in koblenz. I'd recommend the "Ghotel" which is directly at the central station in koblenz.

there will be an extra train leaving from st. goarshausen to koblenz on 00:20. And there will be bus shuttles to the train station after the gig :)

So maybe, if you don't have a hotel room, you'll find one in koblenz. I'd recommend the "Ghotel" which is directly at the central station in koblenz.

This is good news. I looked on the DB website and it said trains stopped at 8PM :ohmy: However, I need to get back to Cologne, I assume I could get a train to Cologne from Koblenz?

This is good news. I looked on the DB website and it said trains stopped at 8PM :ohmy: However, I need to get back to Cologne, I assume I could get a train to Cologne from Koblenz?

last train to cologne leaves at 00:57 in koblenz, You could maybe make it, but there are just 2 minutes left, if the train from st. goarshausen is on time. (next train would be around 5 am)

But there's a bus in koblenz leaving at 1:40 to cologne. Would be 14€ https://shop.bohr.de/index.php/schedule/search/0/0/0#results Hope the link works.

last train to cologne leaves at 00:57 in koblenz, You could maybe make it, but there are just 2 minutes left, if the train from st. goarshausen is on time. (next train would be around 5 am)

But there's a bus in koblenz leaving at 1:40 to cologne. Would be 14€ https://shop.bohr.de/index.php/schedule/search/0/0/0#results Hope the link works.

Thanks for the reply and the link :)

However, I am now staying in Sankt Goar for the evening, I decided it wasn't worth the stress of either missing part of the gig or rushing to get back to Cologne very early in the morning! I think the ferry stops running at midnight 1am for Muse too, should safely make it across the river.

Thanks for the reply and the link :)

However, I am now staying in Sankt Goar for the evening, I decided it wasn't worth the stress of either missing part of the gig or rushing to get back to Cologne very early in the morning! I think the ferry stops running at midnight 1am for Muse too, should safely make it across the river.

let's get a postgigparty going which will top the official aftershowparty :D

Hey, mir hat meine ursprüngliche Begleitung kurzfristig abgesagt, jetzt hab ich n Ticket über :eek: würds zum Einkaufspreis weitergeben, kann den Käufer dann auch von Köln aus hin und wieder mit zurück nehmen (am selben Abend). Auch 2 weitere Leute könnte ich gegen Spritkostenbeteiligung mitnehmen!

Grüße, Adrian :)

Ich habe aufgrund kurzfristiger absage ein Ticket über. Unter Einkaufspreis abzugeben. Übergabe morgen vor dem Konzert.

Meldet euch hier oder unter 017621053071

I have one ticket for sale for tomorrows concert. Will give it away below usual price. Exchange before the concert.

Write me here or to +4917621053071

Addi ist bei dir noch ein Platz nur für die Rückfahrt frei? Das wär fantastisch! Bitte schreib mir eine sms unter 00436601610517

Danke!

Hey guys,

i also still need a lift (doesnt matter, just to a big city like cologne), a room, a tent or whatever :D

If you know anything please write me! Thank you :)

Dankeschön Leute

Addi ist bei dir noch ein Platz nur für die Rückfahrt frei? Das wär fantastisch! Bitte schreib mir eine sms unter 00436601610517

Danke!

Hey guys,

i also still need a lift (doesnt matter, just to a big city like cologne), a room, a tent or whatever :D

If you know anything please write me! Thank you :)

Dankeschön Leute

lol place in a tent would be there if you want to sleep there with me and my friend xD:D

Archived