2013.07.12 - Freilichtbühne Loreley, Sankt Goarshausen, Germany

The_Renestance

we will come with the car

everybody who is doing the same thing keep in mind that holidays in north rheim westfalia are starting on that day so get off as early as you can the highways will be stuck like hell

if someone needs a pickup we might have a free place we will come from osnabrück with two tents

we will come with the car

everybody who is doing the same thing keep in mind that holidays in north rheim westfalia are starting on that day so get off as early as you can the highways will be stuck like hell

if someone needs a pickup we might have a free place we will come from osnabrück with two tents

They are not! My holidays start on july 19 ;)

I'll arrive from Belgium (about 300 km) with 3 friends. We'll leave home early in the morning (maybe 9 o'clock), then we'll be in Loreley around lunch time.

We want to be in the first rows!

Any French people going? :)

No hotels left in st goar.....what do youse think of just chancing it on the day...ill keep trying on my computer in case of cancelations

http://www.loreley.de/ferienwohnung/camplore/anfahrt.htm

try this campinground it is on the loreley so not too far away.

I was quite late with reservations but still got one there and it did not sound like they were close to beeing sold out :)

good luck

Hey everyone!

I am going to both Loreley and Waldbühne concerts.

I've booked a flight @ 6am on the 13th of July, right after 9 hours from when the show will be done. The only problem is to get back to Cologne for me right after the show.

I've already booked for bus that @acry has mentioned in the gig's page on the website. But maybe I was too late to do that.

So I kind of need plan B to get to my flight in time (like @ 4am at Bonn Airport).

If anyone has any suggestion - you are very welcome!

If anything, you can contact me here: r.alikhamov@ gmail.com

Thanks in advance for any cooperation,

Sincerely

Hello!

I am from France and I am actually motivated to go to St Goarshausen for the concert on July 12th

Until now I haven't found any person who could go to Germany, so as I'm planning to get there I'd like to ask people if some want to meet up there and go to the concert together!

It can be a nice and fun experience to meet other Muse fans, so I would be pleased to get an answer of some people here :))

thanks and see you !

still haven't got a ticket.....

what is the tickets like are you put into sections or can you go anywhere you like...

what are my chances getting a ticket on the day ??

Tickets are general admission, as there are no seats or anything.

I might have one spare ticket with me at the gig, cause a friend will maybe not be able to make it! Will be there quite early, tho, so I could only give the ticket to you or anybody else before doors ;)

Tickets are general admission, as there are no seats or anything.

I might have one spare ticket with me at the gig, cause a friend will maybe not be able to make it! Will be there quite early, tho, so I could only give the ticket to you or anybody else before doors ;)

I thought that would be the case..

And for the ticket that would be great,ill be there early to as I fly into Frankfurt now on the Thursday night so ill be up bright in early on the Friday morning to get my train to the venue..

THANKS

I thought that would be the case..

And for the ticket that would be great,ill be there early to as I fly into Frankfurt now on the Thursday night so ill be up bright in early on the Friday morning to get my train to the venue..

THANKS

Ok, let's just stay in contact then and I'll let you know as soon as it's 100% certain my friend won't make it and you could have the ticket :)

Hey everyone,

I am from Cologne and I'd like to get back home right after the concert.

There was an option to rent a bus, but there were not enough people until now (still there is not enough).

I've decided to buy a train ticket at bahn. de.

It costs approx. 19 euros to get from St. Goarshausen to Cologne. The last train that goes that path departures at 22:31 on Friday.

I hope the concert won't last longer that 2 hours or otherwise I'll miss my train, miss my flight to Berlin and miss second concert :p

So if anyone wants to get back somewhere consider taking the train.

It costs approx. 19 euros to get from St. Goarshausen to Cologne. The last train that goes that path departures at 22:31 on Friday.

Don't forget you have to get down to St. Goarshausen from the Loreley! I don't know exactly how long it'll take you, but I'm afraid that if you wanna catch the train at 22:31, you'll have to leave the gig early ...

Don't forget you have to get down to St. Goarshausen from the Loreley! I don't know exactly how long it'll take you, but I'm afraid that if you wanna catch the train at 22:31, you'll have to leave the gig early ...

Here is 2,4 km by walking, so it'll take like 30 minutes of easy-going.

Archived