2013.07.12 - Freilichtbühne Loreley, Sankt Goarshausen, Germany

The_Renestance

hey!

muse didn´t played dead star since the uk shows. :) and there are much people (including me) who want to hear this song. so i had the idea that some people who are in the front rows make papers in A4 format with ew want dead star or dead star on it :) i´ll make some of these papers... so what do you think about this idea? would be great if some people join in :)

hey!

muse didn´t played dead star since the uk shows. :) and there are much people (including me) who want to hear this song. so i had the idea that some people who are in the front rows make papers in A4 format with ew want dead star or dead star on it :) i´ll make some of these papers... so what do you think about this idea? would be great if some people join in :)

I saw a Dead Star sign in Werchter this week, didn't help .. Also I'm afraid the whole setup of the show doesn really leave any space to be that spontaneous?

I guess all we can do is hope for the best ;)

I heard Dead Star for the first time in Paris this weekend and I'd love to hear it again at the Loreley! I simply love this song! I'm afraid that the majority of the people might not know it then, tho ;)

Hi Musers!

I'm from Belgium and I've just buy my ticket for Loreley (I saw Muse in Werchter last week! ^^).

When I watched some pictures of the place, I wonder if it'll be possible to have the avanced stage in the amphitheatre, what do you think about that?

Are you all German? :)

I can't wait to see them again! (espacialy Dom!)

Hi Musers!

I'm from Belgium and I've just buy my ticket for Loreley (I saw Muse in Werchter last week! ^^).

When I watched some pictures of the place, I wonder if it'll be possible to have the avanced stage in the amphitheatre, what do you think about that?

Are you all German? :)

I can't wait to see them again! (espacialy Dom!)

nope festival lookalike stage with maybe some specials but the setlist could be rather interesting and different

ok ok. I hope we'll see Charle the Robot, and all the big flames all around the stage! :p

i don´t think so. charles is to big for this place i think and flames could burn down the tres :p

i see some headlines in german musepapers if they realy use flames:

muse burn down the lordly :p

Hi Maud! I'm not sure what sort of information you're looking for but Deaf Havana are supporting and here's a link to the ticketmaster.de website - http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/48817/?camefrom=de_va_01233

What else do you want to know?

Danke Ikra! :)

Yeah, I read about Deaf Havana (it sounds great ^^)

I'm searching about a lot of fan, talking about de concert, or some information about THE day (opening hour, time to wait before entring in the amphi, experience of concert in this place...). For exemple, I went to Werchter in Belgium last Tuesday, and the website give us a map of the site (we saw the stage, the drink/food/t-shirt shop...),

http://www.werchterboutique.be/fr/infos-pratiques/sur-le-site-du-festival/carte

No chance to have an amazing show so? :$

I haven't found a lot of information of this gig, maybe someone can put some link (forum, muse page fan, ...), even in German ?

saw them in september in cologne. if you love their music you´ll also love them without firework and tv-screens ;)

saw them in september in cologne. if you love their music you´ll also love them without firework and tv-screens ;)

yes of course! I love them without all the show around, it's just a plus :)

no matter, i just want a 2hours gig, with Muse all the eyes and the ears ^^

will you be there too?

From when do you think you guys will be queueing?

Guess we'll be there pretty early, not sure about the exact time, tho. I don't think being early is really neccessary, but I'm already looking forward to spending time with everyone :D

I can let you know once we make a decision time-wise!

Guess we'll be there pretty early, not sure about the exact time, tho. I don't think being early is really neccessary, but I'm already looking forward to spending time with everyone :D

i have school this day. so i´ll drive with my dad from cologne. school end at 1:20 pm :) i hope to get like in the 10th row :)

I am expecting you to! I definitely do want to queue up with all of you this time. If the French taunters will send me away this time again, I'm gonna flip.

i have school this day. so i´ll drive with my dad from cologne. school end at 1:20 pm :) i hope to get like in the 10th row :)

You should manage to get quite close to the front, imho. Unless a german crowd surprises me once more ;)

I am expecting you to! I definitely do want to queue up with all of you this time. If the French taunters will send me away this time again, I'm gonna flip.

Nah, not this time!

I'll glue you to myself if I have to ;)

That's my flights booked a bit late but never late....

Anyway lets get this thread going here as its very quiet...

I'm coming over from Scotland on my own as my mates all dropped out not to worry...

Im flying into Frankfurt on the Friday morning get there at 11am then taxi to my hotel bags in then catch the train so (from Frankfurt witch would be the best station to arrive at), Plus looking at hotels just for one night on the Friday for after the gig anybody know the area looked at a few and there are still rooms available especially in loreley ....

Ok lets get this show on the road

IS THERE ANY UK MUSERS GOING TO THIS

HERE FROM ALL SOON CHEERS

Archived