2013.07.12 - Freilichtbühne Loreley, Sankt Goarshausen, Germany

The_Renestance

I did not sell to Dema so there are still max. 4 Tickets available for Loreley.

If anyone is interested in one or more of the tickets please feel free to contact me , i am selling under face value now.

Best regards,

• 2 weeks later...

for the folks, which will spend their weekend nearby the place (like me :)): the day after the muse-gig the 8. night of the prog festival will start from saturday to sunday.

Steven Wilson will headline on saturday night, Opeth on sunday evening!

In recent years, it was possible to buy day passes. Even tickets just for the headling bands, but I am not sure this time...

So I'm considering going to this show. How would I get there from Frankfurt? Is this gig worth going to without a car as a foreigner?

Contact me if you have an eticket for sale I guess, though I'm unsure still.

I'm pretty sure you can get a train from Frankfurt Main Station to Sankt Goarshausen. Sankt Goarshausen is a small town in the Rhineland, it's a really beautiful part of Germany and I think it's worth visiting regardless of whether Muse are playing. I'm not too sure how to get from SG to the Freilichbuehne though, I assume there'll be a bus or something.

So I'm considering going to this show. How would I get there from Frankfurt? Is this gig worth going to without a car as a foreigner?

Contact me if you have an eticket for sale I guess, though I'm unsure still.

I don't have an e-ticket, but maybe you (and everyone else interested in buying a ticket) might still like to have a look at my offer in MuseBay. I'm selling under face value and I will pay the shipping costs!

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=10054672&postcount=98

I'm pretty sure you can get a train from Frankfurt Main Station to Sankt Goarshausen. Sankt Goarshausen is a small town in the Rhineland, it's a really beautiful part of Germany and I think it's worth visiting regardless of whether Muse are playing. I'm not too sure how to get from SG to the Freilichbuehne though, I assume there'll be a bus or something.

Yes this is what worries me. I'll be alone and don't really want to get lost in the middle of nowhere. Not sure about accommodation and such too... Maybe I'll just do Berlin, idk. Thanks.

Yes this is what worries me. I'll be alone and don't really want to get lost in the middle of nowhere. Not sure about accommodation and such too... Maybe I'll just do Berlin, idk. Thanks.

There'll be so many Musers around, I don't think that you'd be able to get lost really and the Germans are always really helpful! I think you'd fine staying in Frankfurt if you arrived the day before but of course it's up to you!

@agenthal

There are plenty of train connections between Frankfurt/Airport or Frankfurt City to

St. Goarshausen. Absolutely no problem with this. Time for the Trip: approx. 2h

There is a bus shuttle service between St. Goarshausen & the Loreley for the visitors!! You will need no car.

But you have to check the hotels, B&B's, etc... (very quickly)

http://www.holidaycheck.de/ort-Reiseinformationen_St+Goarshausen-oid_17306.html

Tourisinformation St. Goarshausen:

Bahnhofstraße 8

56346 St.Goarshausen

Tel.: 06771 / 910-0

Fax: 06771 / 910-15

E-mail: info@loreley-touristik.de

Internet: http://www.loreley-touristik.de

____

I could get a hotel in the village directly over the rhine. Ferries even for pedestrians noooo problem and still available in the night after the concert.

The Town is called St. Goar

http://www.st-goar.de/

____

Good luck ;)

Hi guys!

This will be my first gig ever, so I’m overexcited, but I also have some questions. I’ve read about people arriving in the morning to have good places but that was for much bigger gigs than this one.

I would like to have a good place, meaning a place where I can see well enough while not being crushed by the crowd (a balance between visibility and comfort). At which distance from the stage should I place myself then? At what time do you think I should arrive? Any other advice?

Thanks a lot! =)

Hi guys!

This will be my first gig ever, so I’m overexcited, but I also have some questions. I’ve read about people arriving in the morning to have good places but that was for much bigger gigs than this one.

I would like to have a good place, meaning a place where I can see well enough while not being crushed by the crowd (a balance between visibility and comfort). At which distance from the stage should I place myself then? At what time do you think I should arrive? Any other advice?

Thanks a lot! =)

You would only have to arrive in the morning if you'd want to stand at the barrier (means in the very first row). This is the only place in the venue where you would've guaranteed a good view. Only if the crowd goes mental (doesn't happen very often at german Muse concerts...) you are pressed hard against the barrier (personally, I still prefer this to being sqeezed in between people).

For anywhere else, it's hard to say. Speaking for the usual standing area, you can have a good view from nearly everywhere in the venue as long as you don't have some tall guy standing in front of you. Chances for an unblocked view are still quite good in the first 3 - 5 rows (but that's the place where it can get quite uncomfortable) and get smaller the further back you stand. Still, some people prefer to stand further back to have a better overview (i. e. seeing the visuals as a whole) and get a better sound mixing.

Now as it seems, there's very little (nearly none) standing space in the Freilichtbühne, but nearly the whole venue is made of those amphitheatre-like steps. You should have a very good view from there, because even if a tall guy was standing in front of you, he'd still be one step below. You won't be crushed by the crowd there, and arriving in the afternoon will be enough to be able to choose a very good place. You don't have the being-very-close-to-the-band-experience there that you have at the barrier, but still will be able to be rather close as there's so little standing area.

You would only have to arrive in the morning if you'd want to stand at the barrier (means in the very first row). This is the only place in the venue where you would've guaranteed a good view. Only if the crowd goes mental (doesn't happen very often at german Muse concerts...) you are pressed hard against the barrier (personally, I still prefer this to being sqeezed in between people).

For anywhere else, it's hard to say. Speaking for the usual standing area, you can have a good view from nearly everywhere in the venue as long as you don't have some tall guy standing in front of you. Chances for an unblocked view are still quite good in the first 3 - 5 rows (but that's the place where it can get quite uncomfortable) and get smaller the further back you stand. Still, some people prefer to stand further back to have a better overview (i. e. seeing the visuals as a whole) and get a better sound mixing.

Now as it seems, there's very little (nearly none) standing space in the Freilichtbühne, but nearly the whole venue is made of those amphitheatre-like steps. You should have a very good view from there, because even if a tall guy was standing in front of you, he'd still be one step below. You won't be crushed by the crowd there, and arriving in the afternoon will be enough to be able to choose a very good place. You don't have the being-very-close-to-the-band-experience there that you have at the barrier, but still will be able to be rather close as there's so little standing area.

Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it!

Dear Community,

I'm still desperately trying to get rid of my tickets, since we cannot go.

There is a maximum of 4 available. I will also give away 1,2 or 3 only.

I will give away under face value - 70 Euro each and will pay the portage.

So if you know anyone or maybe you need tickets yourself, feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks and bye

• 4 weeks later...

so guys I think I heard something of a bus going from cologne

if my information is right this goes to the person who sets it up pls pm me

if nothing is how about camping with a tent and if whats going on :)

btw setlist seems very very good this year I WANT BLISS

Hi guys. I saw the stage from Ricoh Arena and Emirates Stadium, and they are so big.

Looking at the pictures, the stage of Loreley is small. What do you think?

Berlin and Loreley will get another stage. Should be similiar to a festival stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am selling 2 tickets for Muse at Loreley for 65 euro each.

Price I paid was 75.

Just contact me via PM if you want to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich verkaufe 2 tickets für den Loreley Gig von Muse zum Preis von je 65 Euro.

Mein Einkaufspreis war 75 je Ticket.

Bei Interesse einfach per PM melden.

That's my flights booked a bit late but never late....

Anyway lets get this thread going here as its very quiet...

I'm coming over from Scotland on my own as my mates all dropped out not to worry...

Im flying into Frankfurt on the Friday morning get there at 11am then taxi to my hotel bags in then catch the train so (from Frankfurt witch would be the best station to arrive at), Plus looking at hotels just for one night on the Friday for after the gig anybody know the area looked at a few and there are still rooms available especially in loreley ....

Ok lets get this show on the road

IS THERE ANY UK MUSERS GOING TO THIS

HERE FROM ALL SOON CHEERS

Archived