Kit & tab factor winter 2012!

Lord MFC

Well Jamie and I have one at least :phu:

But it doesn't matter because I've done mine already so hurry up Felix :phu:

Well yeah but I have a big ass statistics test this thursday so I haven't got the time yet. I'll probably do it saturday though :)

Wol (people seem to call you that).

Well yeah but I have a big ass statistics test this thursday so I haven't got the time yet. I'll probably do it saturday though :)

Wol (people seem to call you that).

Just make sure you do, your covers in the first one were great :yesey:

Feel free Folox

Not sure whether to be :awesome: or :(

:awesome:, definitely

I hope you guys'll like it, just thought of a song to do this week and it kind of depends on the moment if it'll be good or not. Can't be arsed to do numerous takes for the perfect one :LOL:

And you lot are pretty good yourselves (and I'm afraid of the 7-string..)

:awesome:, definitely

I hope you guys'll like it, just thought of a song to do this week and it kind of depends on the moment if it'll be good or not. Can't be arsed to do numerous takes for the perfect one :LOL:

And you lot are pretty good yourselves (and I'm afraid of the 7-string..)

Mine was similar actually, depended on how I was feeling and everything. Got it pretty good in the end though, I think

The 7 string may feature on the second round but there'll be no Drop A chuggz...

Mine was similar actually, depended on how I was feeling and everything. Got it pretty good in the end though, I think

The 7 string may feature on the second round but there'll be no Drop A chuggz...

I'm just gonna try to get to do it with a 'fuck it' kind of attitude and hope for some great sounds :D I'll probably record it on video too, for youtube or something.

What are you up to? :ninja:

I'm just gonna try to get to do it with a 'fuck it' kind of attitude and hope for some great sounds :D I'll probably record it on video too, for youtube or something.

What are you up to? :ninja:

My last few YT cover have been lacking video, ironically :facepalm: If I get a new camera for crimbo then I'm sorted though

You'll see :ninja:

My Mic cable has fucked up so I'm out. I could send in my round 1 but it's an embarrassment at this point.

I'm out guys, sorry but Christmas time is not a good time for me to record things. I've got 2 masses to play in, family to visit and then I'm off to Estonia! Have fun :kiss:

347026_o.gif

Archived