F.A.Q. (Interview with Warner Music DE)

FabriPav

what is his obsession with pooing in bags?! I'm sure he's mentioned that a number of times before. He'd be right at home in Banter.

He DID mention pooping in bin bags while camping, in an old interview, now that you mention it... Makes more sense camping, though. No one wants to walk out of a tent in the morning straight into your poop...

He DID mention pooping in bin bags while camping, in an old interview, now that you mention it... Makes more sense camping, though. No one wants to walk out of a tent in the morning straight into your poop...

Wouldn't bringing a little shovel make more sense? Bury it, I won't let you bury it.

Wouldn't bringing a little shovel make more sense? Bury it, I won't let you bury it.

In all seriousness, yes. But you still need to walk 50-100 yards away from the campsite. It really DOES attract animals, probably because of our "unique" diets.

I have first hand experience with this. :LOL:

And in a non-camping, Survival-type situation, are you always going to be able to find something to lean on? ;)

More OT: I'm pretty sure Dom's baked beans comment was based on reality... didn't Bellamy have a pantry full of beans and a crossbow at one point?

Maybe there's another purpose behind that farm of his.

I want to laugh at this, but I recently discovered my boyfriend actually HAS a post-apocalypse plan.

Archived