My Manson MB-1 Replica

Bubbasquid

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge' date=' solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.[/quote']

holy shit :LOL:

Either way, looks like a very good build - nice job on the wiring. looks very neat.

What's the little switch in the control cavity for?

What happened to the first post??

the board thought it was spam as he added a link, and it got sent to the moderation queue

as for the switch, is there a way to wire it up like the MB-1? seems a bit inconvenient having the switch inside the cavity like that

as for the switch, is there a way to wire it up like the MB-1? seems a bit inconvenient having the switch inside the cavity like that

I had an idea to connect two wires to the guitar jack and then when the guitar was plugged in it would bridge the two wires completing the circuit. I wasn't entirely sure it would work, and was afraid there may be some major feed back issues. I'm not sure how the actual Manson is wired. I imagine it's done either the way I described or they have some sort of pressure switch that is depressed when the cable is plugged in. Also, the switch is facing outwards so I don't need to take the cavity cover on/off to turn on my midi pad. It does poke me in the belly sometimes though.

Archived