Stadium tour stage design

inthemiddle

I heard Dom talking about a stage set where each of them appeared halfway up a tall building covered with a curtain which dropped at the start of the first song. Instead of getting into a spaceship at the end of the show the spaceship comes onto the stage and eats them. Has this already happened or has Dom been on the Magic Mushrooms again?:LOL:

The first half has and they do get 'consumed' by the stage on this current tour.

I heard Dom talking about a stage set where each of them appeared halfway up a tall building covered with a curtain which dropped at the start of the first song. Instead of getting into a spaceship at the end of the show the spaceship comes onto the stage and eats them. Has this already happened or has Dom been on the Magic Mushrooms again?:LOL:

I think that's a combination of both the 2009 arena tour and the current arena stage show.

I've just seen a video on youtube showing the tower block set. It looks fantastic but I would be really frightened if I were a band member sitting under a huge piece of set like that. Curtis Mayfield was seriously injured when a piece of rigging fell on him. Please, set designers, don't take ANY chances with our beloved band!:supersad:

Archived