Stadium tour stage design

inthemiddle

Maybe they'll stick to the pyramid design? Like maybe a even more massive shape-shifter pyramid thing like right in the middle of the stadium and dunno. But there's definitely going to be a lot of place for Matt to run and frolic around :p

THE BAND SHOULD BE LOWERED DOWN BY WIRES ONTO A MOUNTAIN OF FLAMING DIAMOND SKULLS

FOR EVERY NOTE THAT MATT PLAYS, EXACTLY FOUR (4) CANNONS SHALL FIRE RANDOMLY INTO THE AUDIENCE

THE CANNONS SHALL FIRE TITANIUM CANNONBALLS THAT ARE ALSO ON FIRE

DOM'S DRUMKIT WILL BE MADE OF lCE, AND WILL BE MELTED AWAY BY THE FLAMETHROWERS ABOVE HIS HEAD OVER THE COURSE OF THE SHOW.

CHRIS' BASS WILL BE MADE OF GLASS, AND IT SHALL BE SMASHED AFTER EVERY (EVERY) SONG

UFOS WILL RANDOMLY SELECT TEN AUDIENCE MEMBERS AT THE START OF EACH SONG, AND WILL DROP THEM FROM A HEIGHT OF FIFTY FEET

THE FALLING CORPSES WILL ENHANCE THE MUSIC

ALL THE STEWARDS SHALL BE GIVEN FLAMETHROWERS, BLINDFOLDS, AND HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS BEFORE EACH SHOW

BEFORE EACH ENCORE, THE STAGE WILL BE CONSUMED BY DARKNESS (NOTE: THE POWER OF DARKNESS MUST BE HARNESSED TO DO THIS) AND A NEW ONE SHALL BE CONSTRUCTED BEFORE THE BAND RETURNS

FEELING GOOD SHALL NOT BE PLAYED

I'd forgotten about that. :LOL:

THE FALLING CORPSES WILL ENHANCE THE MUSIC

I completely lost it at this point.

In all seriousness, I presume it'll be big and cool to look at and I'm cool with that, I just hope it's not majorly complicated. A main stage, some walkways, NO RAILINGS, pretty lights, screens, the usual. I still can't work out whether the 2010 stadium stage was impressive or awkward to look at. Probably a bit of both. I'd rather it was a bit more simple this time.

Might do some drawing.

I think their 2010 stage worked pretty well. The "illusion" of having a really big stage (it was BIG, but it was more an illusion) was really cool... But hey, we're talking about Muse. It will be impressive. Whether we'll get another pyramid or not.

I doubt there'll be any more pyramids involved tbh... muse don't tend to carry on a concept for too long, you don't want to drag it out ;)

I read/heard an interview with Matt somewhere (I don't know where though, anyone have a reference?) that he liked the idea of having an entire solar system, presumably ours :p, going around the stadium - I think this would look really cool :cool:

I read/heard an interview with Matt somewhere (I don't know where though, anyone have a reference?) that he liked the idea of having an entire solar system, presumably ours :p, going around the stadium - I think this would look really cool :cool:

I've read this somewhere aswell I'm sure. There's only a 3 week break after touring is done in the states to the Ricoh. So I'd imagine construction will start soon(I have no idea how long these things take to build). So I'd imagine info will start leaking sooner rather than later. The solar system idea does sound cool as fuck though would be interesting to see how it works.

Think about it, they for sure will have an entire solar sistem around the stadium, and even an entire universe :LOL:

I heard Dom talking about a stage set where each of them appeared halfway up a tall building covered with a curtain which dropped at the start of the first song. Instead of getting into a spaceship at the end of the show the spaceship comes onto the stage and eats them. Has this already happened or has Dom been on the Magic Mushrooms again?:LOL:

Archived