Did anyone notice that during Muse's introduction to the stage the centre video screen died and they had to cut straight to the blue reactor display early? :p

Yeah. They started a bit late (Maybe that was the reason why the shorter Dead Star was played instead of the longer B&H as stated in the setlist), and the video introduction was ruined. I mean, Supremacy was great, but it is so much better with the visuals working properly. Then the roulette suddenly dissapeared .... Anyway, another amazing gig for my collection. :D

Yeah. They started a bit late (Maybe that was the reason why the shorter Dead Star was played instead of the longer B&H as stated in the setlist), and the video introduction was ruined. I mean, Supremacy was great, but it is so much better with the visuals working properly. Then the roulette suddenly dissapeared .... Anyway, another amazing gig for my collection. :D

Yeah I got to see the full videos in Coventry and it really does look orgasmic the way it builds up :$;)

Hello!

New to the forum but a long time Muse fan. Loved the gig on Sat though my enjoyment was slightly marred by people standing chatting (what's that about?!) in front of me (so moved elsewhere) and by being too small to see much!

Can't believe it had been 6 years since I last saw them (had bought tickets for Dublin 09 and Manchester 2012 but couldn't go for various reasons and was gutted) - dying to see them again ASAP!

Guest Batman.
There was a guy near us who was going properly mental during Dizzee's set, which I thought was pretty funny. Was that anyone on here? :chuckle:

miiiiiiight have been me, near the front on Matt's side?

Guest Batman.
I was near the b-stage, so no. :LOL:

Fair enough :LOL:

On Chris' side of the B-Stage there was this lad with glasses and a slight beard going mental during Dizzee. Looked kinda like this guy (see spoiler) but with face fuzz.

tumblr_mnmx0ax2J01r7ho7so6_1280.jpg

On Chris' side of the B-Stage there was this lad with glasses and a slight beard going mental during Dizzee. Looked kinda like this guy (see spoiler) but with face fuzz.

tumblr_mnmx0ax2J01r7ho7so6_1280.jpg

:LOL:

Dizzee was awesome I thought, still. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did, the bass in bassline junkie was insane :LOL:

. They normally come on after Planisphere finishes,

Ahhh so that's the track! Thank you :)

All the songs I can remember them playing before muse are

Planisphere - Justice

Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise (thanks dylb :chuckle:)

Alt-J - Beezleblocks (i'm sure)

Edited by Kojane

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic

I'm 99% sure it's Make Some Noise, not Intergalactic

I youtubed Planisphere and then came to the abrupt conclusion I can't really listen to it otherwise I'll spend the rest of the day expecting Muse to come on stage at my house....

All the songs I can remember them playing before muse are

Alt-J - Beezleblocks (i'm sure)

If fabri saw this :LOL:

I remember hearing Shake It Out - Florence + the Machine and Mountains - Biffy Clyro too.

Sorry, abit OT. What cameras are you using?

Some good pics, my pics from an iPhone are pretty hit and miss :( got a good pic of Charles though :)

I saw someone asking on here what song they played before Muse came on, and while I didn't know the song, I do know some other Justice songs so I know what they sound like, so that's how I knew Muse were almost coming at Amsterdam Arena on tuesday :LOL:

Also, I these are the other songs I remember that haven't been mentioned here yet: Ready To Start by Arcade Fire and NYC Moves to the Sound of LA by Funeral Party.

(I wasn't at this gig but at the Amsterdam Arena one so I'm technically offtopic, sorry)

Edited by 010101

More photos of the fx

Did you take any of the runway in between the A and B stages, particularly of when Chris was positioned there?

I've tried embedding my Flickr photos on here without success - any tips (tried the guidance on here but I'm stumped :mad::$)

More photos of the fx

Did you take any of the runway in between the A and B stages, particularly of when Chris was positioned there?

I've tried embedding my Flickr photos on here without success - any tips (tried the guidance on here but I'm stumped :mad::$)

The simplest way to share from flickr is to go to their share button thingy on your image and copy the BBCode from the box then paste it in your post.