Aye, they cover the pitch, the flooring at Wembley was really uncomfortable. As for food and drink prices I can't imagine it would be overly expensive but I could be wrong

Thanks guys :)

Meh, Drinks and that aren't normally that expensive, but they're not cheap either

€6 for a bottle of Heiniken is very expensive. That's what you had to pay on the arena tour

Just as well I'm driving then! :eek:

€6 for a bottle of Heiniken is very expensive. That's what you had to pay on the arena tour

Yeah, it was about £6 too over here just for a beer. It will probably be more as well in a stadium

Just as well I'm driving then! :eek:

:chuckle:

They're still showing as being processed which is worrying

hmm, contact where you bought them, they should have definitely been sent out by now.

Got my tickets the other day. No special design on these ones. Just generic tickets.

Yeah, I was hoping for a special design but nah :(

Stuff like this backs up my opinion that tickets should just be distributed through e-mail even more and you print them off from now on. OR give the choice of "actual" tickets through the post or through e-mail.

I'd always go for e-mailed tickets it's much more reliable.

For example, my Biffy tickets from march, I got them e-mailed straight away after buying them, just printed them off. No hassle of waiting or getting worried that they haven't dispatched them 12 days before the gig.

And, if you lose the physical tickets, you'll need to contact the ticket office where you bought them, then wait another few days to get the tickets again, whereas printable ones, lose them and you can just print them off again.. which is again no hassle at all. It's seriously much more efficient and reliable, I don't know why they don't just do this all the time

Well Tickemaster policy seems to be contact them if they haven't turned up 5 days before I travel, which would be Sat 25th (going to a different concert in London the same weekend).

You're right though, I can't see why if they insist on leaving it so late you can't have them emailed or scanned from your smartphone.

Coming all the way from Canada to experience a stadium gig! :D Anyone else coming from far away?

If I want to be at the barrier, what time do you guys think I'll have to arrive at the venue?

Well I'm coming from Ireland, but a 30 minute flight hardly counts as far away... :LOL:

I'd say 9-10am tbh. The benefit of this one is you can enter any entrance you want, so whenever you arrive just go to the entrance with the least amount of people :)

The benefit of this one is you can enter any entrance you want

I'm sure that my tickets (which I don't have with me) have a stadium plan on the back and there seem to be 2 GA entrances at one end of the stadium and 3 at the other end. Depending on which end the stage is at (and whether you want to get to the barrier) suggests that one end (nearest the stage) would be the better choice.

hm that's not necessarily true - at the LCCC in 2010, everyone piled in to the entrances by the stage and the queue went right down the street. If you're at the front of the queue this is obviously ideal, but we walked to the back entrance and there was literally no queue, so we easily got middle, very near the catwalk barrier, and I had an amazing time :yesey: (and this was about half an hour after gates opened because my dad insisted we ate lunch slowly in the car before going in :indiff:)

Is anyone driving to & from the gig from Sheffield or nereby with room for another 1 or 2 people?

Last train back is just before half 10 :rolleyes: ... dont want to go and leave halfway through the gig and cant stay over .. any help would be much appriciated!!!!

Is anyone driving to & from the gig from Sheffield or nereby with room for another 1 or 2 people?

Last train back is just before half 10 :rolleyes: ... dont want to go and leave halfway through the gig and cant stay over .. any help would be much appriciated!!!!

Ill be driving to the gig from Barnsley but were staying over. Not sure what time were setting off yet.

Archived