Does anyone know for sure if lower level seats will be individual reserved seats, or GA (like at Wembley 2010)??

I think it's individually reserved this time, the prices appear to be different for GA and lower level seats (unless there's some other special category we don't know about).

Ohh man, the nerves are kicking in. :( I really, REALLY hate the ticket-buying bit. I'm trying for all UK dates, so there's no way I'll get them all now, which means a repeat of this crap on Friday, lol.

Think there's a Thursday presale somewhere aswell :p

Think there's a Thursday presale somewhere aswell :p

Oh don't say that :(

Ticketmaster says Fri, so is is one of the others (Ticket Factory or something?) Damn you, Muse! Can't you pick a day when I'm not at work, lol.

there's defo a Thurs presale as well - on G&T I think....pretty sure it was on an email from them.

<bites nails>

<stops biting nails to spam F5>

It's only letting me use my ocde for one date... what the fuck?! ?

same, was going to try for the other night or coventry aswell, guess i'll have to try again on friday...

may have made a mistake, i was goign for lower tier ticks but didn't see any, but now I'm guessign the general admission tickets covered lower tier seats and they're not reserved? :(

The code system worked really well :happy:

Dunno man. I still prefer the random allocation of tickets where some of us didn't even receive an email saying we didn't get them :rolleyes::LOL:

same, was going to try for the other night or coventry aswell, guess i'll have to try again on friday...

What bastards :mad: I only want one per show for fuck's sake :rolleyes:

At least I have one. Now I have to battle for three other dates with the rest of the frickin world on Friday :(

may have made a mistake, i was goign for lower tier ticks but didn't see any, but now I'm guessign the general admission tickets covered lower tier seats and they're not reserved? :(

GA includes unreserved level one seats yes