Going :awesome:

It's very weird for me to travel all the way down to London just to see a concert, the furthest I've traveled is Manchester (not that far away from me at all) and I've only been to London once. So it should be a great day, proper excited!

I'll be going to both nights :D This will be the first time I've left the country (and crossed an ocean!) for Muse :)

Question though -- does anyone know if this stadium does split GA or if there's just one type of standing ticket? I have a group of Muser friends I'm hoping to go with and we wanna make sure we're not separated!

I'll be going to both nights :D This will be the first time I've left the country (and crossed an ocean!) for Muse :)

Question though -- does anyone know if this stadium does split GA or if there's just one type of standing ticket? I have a group of Muser friends I'm hoping to go with and we wanna make sure we're not separated!

Wondering the same.

Anyone? :$

found this on the booking page for Green Day at the Emirates on Seetickets:

All disabled people should be advised to contact the Disability Liaison Team on 020 7619 5050 (available 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday) or to email disabilityconcerts2013@arsenal.co.uk to request a booking form.

Disabled people should also be advised that full booking information will be available on the Disabled Supporters Information page on http://www.Arsenal.com. The Disabled Supporters Information page can easily be found from the first main page of Arsenal.com by clicking on the heading The Club, which then shows a drop down list which includes Disabled Supporters and clicking on that will take people through to the Disabled Supporters Information page. All Green Day booking information will then be clearly shown at the top of the page.

edit, also found this at http://www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/disabled-/-visually-impaired-supporters

Muse Concerts - May 2012

Arsenal Football Club has announced that the multi-award winning band band Muse will be performing at Emirates Stadium next year as part of ‘The 2nd Law Tour’.

Muse have sold more than 15 million albums worldwide throughout their history, and have won numerous awards including "Best British Live Act" at the Brit Awards on two occasions and a prestigious Grammy Award for their fifth studio album The Resistance.

The Concert Dates are Saturday 25th May 2013 and Sunday 26th May2013.

Disabled Spectators tickets will be priced as follows; Lower Tier £49.50; Upper Tier (side) £ 55.00 Upper Tier (rear) £ 49.50

Club Level (wheelchair only) £85.00. All prices include a free place for a carer/companion.

Current Disabled members should contact the Disability Liaison Team on 020 7619 5050 from 9.30am on Thursday, November 22, to book disabled spectator tickets under the special priority window.

found this on the booking page for Green Day at the Emirates on Seetickets:

edit, also found this at http://www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/disabled-/-visually-impaired-supporters

Thanks for this - very useful. This date clashes with my (disabled) daughter's birthday...but she's been wanting to go to a gig for ages - am thinking of taking her as a treat. :)

Does anyone knows if we can bring kids to these kind of gigs? my son is 4 years old, not sure if I can bring him...

From TicketMaster

"Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult 18+ at all times."

So yes.

However, I wouldn't. He will probably get more bored/distracted than you could possibly imagine, and my find it *way* too loud, even with earplugs. My kids, now 14+16 are my regular gig partners, and have been for the last 6-7 years, but they really didn't enjoy it much when younger.

It's 15 minutes from my front door, so I shall go, but that's sort of the only reason :LOL:

And £93...what, are the seats on the stage or something? Reading was cheaper.

£90 but the £93 seats are the corporate hospitality section.

£55 is the GA bit... from the looks of it its the exact same price for the arena gigs.

Are there different entrances to the standing part of the venue? I'll be coming from Ireland and meeting some people and don't want to be separated if we have to go in different entrances.

for the Wembley gigs last time around, nearer the time of the gig we had a ticket-swap thread for people wanting to get the right ones to queue with their friends, worked out really well for me at least :)

Archived