I guess we will all assume that night two will be the 'better' night song wise?

Yes and it was almost the case this time, but we got New Born instead of Stockholm.

Or just play it safe and go to both.

Don't really have the ears for both.

It's a gamble really, but I think the Sunday might be easier due to the Champions League Final being on the same day as night one.

Does anyone know why it's this stadium, and why in May, instead of Wembley in September? We're confused. :LOL:

Would love to be there nonetheless, no clue if I can though yet.

If that weekend is the only one they could schedule a London date, Wembley is already being used for the Champions League final on the 25th.

Plus, as Dee said, they've aleady played Wembley four times.

I'll take a gamble on the fact that my beloved Arsenal won't make the Champs League final and I'll go for the Saturday

I'm going to go for Sunday but like you I don't fancy our chances either. As regular going to Arsenal it'll be great to go to my 1st gig there.

I'm going to go for Sunday but like you I don't fancy our chances either. As regular going to Arsenal it'll be great to go to my 1st gig there.

Heading to the game tomorrow and maybe if we are 4 nil up I'll let my mind wander to picturing Muse playing there....

Trying to get Manchester and both London dates.

Not looking forward to the build-up to the presale. My nerves are normally shot with these things but trying to get 3 dates will be 3 times the stress.

On the upside, I've already booked the London hotel.

My daughter's boyfriend was assaulted the day before the he was due to go to the 02 and was in hospital recovering from surgery to a fractured jaw when he should have been at the concert. Really hope we get him a ticket for one of these gigs :)

Trying to get Manchester and both London dates.

Not looking forward to the build-up to the presale. My nerves are normally shot with these things but trying to get 3 dates will be 3 times the stress.

On the upside, I've already booked the London hotel.

The hotels nearby were starting to sell out by 1pm.

Muse ticket stress. :eek: *hyperventilates*

I saw Coldplay at Emerates, it's a good venue... pathetically small tube station though it'd a nightmare.

A 15 minute walk to Caledonian Road circumvents the queues and gets you on the first tube to arrive (as long as you walk to one of the platform ends). Alternatively you can walk to Finsbury Park which won't be queued too much either (possibly Highbury & Islington as well but I've never used that station post match).

Looking forward to seeing them at the ground of my club!

Archived