I do have a staff ID to get in and out of the stadium so screw queuing, a couple of minutes before gates I'll roll up at the staff entrance and see you all at the barrier :p

I do have a staff ID to get in and out of the stadium so screw queuing, a couple of minutes before gates I'll roll up at the staff entrance and see you all at the barrier :p

I hope that doesn't work, because then you're just as bad as the people you hate...

Unless you get me in easy, then I'm fine with it.

Of course, unless you're French then it's perfectly okay to hold spots for people who don't turn up until 4pm and end up ahead of you despite being there since 2am. Fucking French. (I'm still mad about that, okay?)

Seems like you're a fucking French yourself.

h8rz gonna h8.

They have a point though. It's a pretty shit thing to do. You can't complain about something and then go ahead and do it yourself. I believe there's a word for people like you.

Hmm....what is it.....

Are tickets still available? My mate reckons he got us some....today! Seems a little late for a Muse concert not to be sold out :/

Are tickets still available? My mate reckons he got us some....today! Seems a little late for a Muse concert not to be sold out :/

First night is, not this one.

You sure? He definitely said the 26th standing from NME.com :/ damn quite worried now

There are still standing tickets for 26th, it is the 25th that's sold out.

Call me what you like, I've heard it all before :p

Sigh. You're just being very hypocritical, but I guess you're a lost case and there's no point in telling you that. If you're not dedicated enough to be queuing why do you even bother to be at the barrier?

They have a point though. It's a pretty shit thing to do. You can't complain about something and then go ahead and do it yourself. I believe there's a word for people like you.

Hmm....what is it.....

Hippopotamus

Sigh. You're just being very hypocritical, but I guess you're a lost case and there's no point in telling you that. If you're not dedicated enough to be queuing why do you even bother to be at the barrier?

Not dedicated enough? Well excuse you. I got to SBE at 2am. I'm doing all four stadium UK dates. I queued outside Radio 2 from midday without any guarantee of getting in. I'm using my initiative to get in before everyone else. Deal with it. :)

Not dedicated enough? Well excuse you. I got to SBE at 2am. I'm doing all four stadium UK dates. I queued outside Radio 2 from midday without any guarantee of getting in. I'm using my initiative to get in before everyone else. Deal with it. :)

You're acting like Billy Big Bollocks on here, but on Facebook, you said you were 'trolling'

Please make your mind up.

How much do t-shirts at the merch booth cost?

I prefer to buy them at the concerts with the tour dates on the back of the t shirt.

How much do t-shirts at the merch booth cost?

I prefer to buy them at the concerts with the tour dates on the back of the t shirt.

Usually about £20.