Full Exogenesis and Falling Away With You for Japan then. What else? Glorious nailed on at this rate.

Showbiz.

So Japan's getting full Exogenesis and FAWY now? And there was me thinking they might be a little fairer with the Japan setlists this time :rolleyes: Then again, Dead Star's better than both of those but what's to say they won't play that as well?

Difficult when FAWY's my least favourite Abso track :phu:

Gives some hope for some Abso rarities

edit: Actually wait, chorus is great

But first live performance :eek:

Would be pretty cool yeah!

It might be about Japan but I'd have thought that they're gonna rotate some Abso rarities for the stadium tour, and that this is gonna be one of them

Would be pretty cool yeah!

It might be about Japan but I'd have thought that they're gonna rotate some Abso rarities for the stadium tour, and that this is gonna be one of them

No, it's all gonna be for Japan :awesome:

Even if they rotate for stadiums it still means I won't see them ;_;

If it's this and Fury that get rotated though, I'd definitely prefer Fury. Personally, I reckon it'll be another Japan exclusive though.

If it's this and Fury that get rotated though, I'd definitely prefer Fury. Personally, I reckon it'll be another Japan exclusive though.

Same. BUT NONETHELESS, promising

Full Exogenesis and Falling Away With You for Japan then. What else? Glorious nailed on at this rate.

Showbiz.

Dead star

I predict Dark Shines and FAWY for the gigs in japan

So we can add Dark Shines to the list.

So we can add Dark Shines to the list.

Well it was sound checked before one of the italian gigs but then again so was exo, there is a very slim chance that either may be played hopefully the latter gets played in its entirety

Darkshines and Exo 2 for the first Japan night.

FAWY and Exo 3 for the second Japan night.

I'd go 2nd night.

Darkshines and Exo 2 for the first Japan night.

FAWY and Exo 3 for the second Japan night.

Rehearsing all the Exo parts and then playing them on different nights would be a bit weird.

Although, this is Muse I guess...

Those fuckers. Here's hoping that might carry over for Stadiums.

It's Muse... They'll play it once in Japan then we won't hear it for the rest of the tour :rolleyes:

Awesome that they're thinking about playing it, not my favourite song from Absolution but it'd still be good to hear it. Surely they must know that if they play it in Japan then suddenly drop it they'll have a lot of pissed off fans. Here's hoping they keep it around for the summer gigs, maybe rotate it with Fury or SFA?

Surely they must know that if they play it in Japan then suddenly drop it they'll have a lot of pissed off fans.

Cause that stopped them last time.

I could almost consider paying for a stadium tour ticket, if FAWY was guaranteed. That song is golden. It's probably gonna Soldier's Poem though.