I feel bad Matt had to be the one to apologize and talk about maybe rescheduling... :$

I mean, it's not like he's the one who's personally making phone calls to venues and booking things... I'm pretty sure other people get paid to do that, and should have been handled better in communication to fans by management.

Certainly. But it means more to the fans if he says something personally.

Look what i posted at 10:50 this morning :awesome:

That is some coincidence. If indeed it was a coincidence!

I feel bad Matt had to be the one to apologize and talk about maybe rescheduling... :$

I mean, it's not like he's the one who's personally making phone calls to venues and booking things... I'm pretty sure other people get paid to do that, and should have been handled better in communication to fans by management.

I don't think there is any reason to feel bad, but it was nice of him :happy:. Well he's a decent guy imo. People have a tendency to misjudge him I think.

:yesey:

I bet you he was more than happy to do it. It's not that hard to type a few sentences into twitter. Wanted to show the fans he still cares. It was a smart move by them to let him say those things.

Haven't spoken about this whole situation yet. So here you go:

It's ok for Matt to cancel the gig. He has a broken toe (which you people should get over. It's not the end of the world. Happens to people quite often and believe it or not, he will live) and he probably doesn't want to perform (one of the perks of being a multi-millionaire celebrity). Very possible he has been advised by medical officials to not gig either. It sucks for the people who got their gig rescheduled but he has promised to reschedule so now everyone can calm their shit and move on.

@MattBellamy

Big apologies to all Finish and Swedish fans (and any Copenhagen bridge crossers re Malmo)!

We are doing whatever we can to get back and play for you asap. Hopefully we will announce something soon.

Did he really tweet that? :LOL: :LOL:

@MattBellamy

We aim to resume playing at Helsinki, Finland on 10th

Fingers still crossed, such a painful waiting. Damit!