Really dont understand all this fuss about a very average song being played live. If they played it in place of UD id be okay with it.

It's not very average, and it's a huge rarity?

i will never understand why bands would go to the trouble of completely relearning songs' date=' making visuals and effects just for one off performances like Japan normally get.[/quote']

They don't need to make visuals. They can always just use the footage of the cameras with some effects (like what happens with Supremacy)

Falling Down is also one of my favorites from Showbiz :'(

:yesey: Much prefer the guitar version to the piano version but still, great song. 'Specially as I'm in quite a bluesy mood at the moment.

I hope this is also a prelude to a 2013 Absolution 10 year anniversary. :eek:

It's not :awesome:

Hasn't FAWY never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever been played live? I doubt they'd start now, even for Japan. But I've been wrong before. OMG, might they really? Damn you, Japan.

There had been moments where they 'teased' with FAWY live. Looking at the pictures though it seemed like Morgan was learning how to play the acoustic intro...so I'm assuming Matt will play the electronic guitar if they ever play it live.

Hasn't FAWY never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever been played live? I doubt they'd start now, even for Japan. But I've been wrong before. OMG, might they really? Damn you, Japan.

Goin' to see them in Japan both January 11 and 12. If they do play FAWY, I'll make sure to maybe record it...that is if im not distracted by the disbelief that they're playing it.