So the toe will be healed just in time before the gig in Helsinki 10th of December :confused:

No, but if he takes it easy for the next week or so he probably won't need to use crutches as much. He could probably wear one of those huge cast-like boots by then. I can't remember the proper name for them, but they let you walk without any support.

Probably.

So I think cancelling gigs in the next few days is unfortunate but not unreasonable.

Of course it's reasonable to not jump around anymore, but he could still play a stripped down set. He could easily play some guitar sitting and some piano too. His voice isn't affected at all.

Of course it's reasonable to not jump around anymore, but he could still play a stripped down set. He could easily play some guitar sitting and some piano too. His voice isn't affected at all.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Sure, with Matt sitting or just staying in one place it might not be that energetic as an experience, but at this point I'll be very glad if we get the rest of the dates at all, no matter how.

I read on another medical site that if treated well, a broken toe takes up to 10 day to heal. Just in time for Helsinki gig, am I right?

But oh maaan...I feel really sorry for you Swedish and Norweigan fans. I was supposed to go see them in Stockholm 2 years ago and it was cancelled. I can't believe that same thing happened again. And the next week or so will be very anxious for me. I'm about to see them for the first time ever in Tallinn and I really hope Matt gets his shit together by then.