iirc Dom said they were keen to put out a studio version of SoTT and I'd argue that they'd be too lazy to release more than 1 new original song.

The second point isn't invalid but I'm pretty sure he said that years ago, not long after they first covered it :chuckle:

And it wasn't like "I would like to go into the studio soon and record that song". A fan asked, and Dom basically said "yeah that would be cool/maybe we will do that". Basically means nothing.

Although I'm pretty sure it was said in the pretty recent muse board Q&A.

Edit: nope, I was wrong. It was the muselive interview back in 2013.

Edited by Tjet

Interesting that Matt actually confirmed in the ML interview that the lyrics to Madness are "I need your love". Take that, Fabri & Co!

That was my question. When I posed it the first reply someone disregarded it since it was obviously "too". That started a few posts of argument which I'm sure was responsible for making it a confirmed question.

I'm betting it'll only be a single or a double A-side at max just 'cause I doubt they can be arsed doing a full EP :chuckle:

I'm saying:

- Single released either last week of Feb or first week of March

- European club tour all through March to the start of April (5 gigs in UK, 3 in France, 2 in Germany, 2 in Italy, 2 in Spain, 1 in Switzerland, 1 in Belgium, 1 in Portugal, 1 in Sweden)

- Drones DVD in July

- US festivals and R+L in August

and, of course,

Black Holes in full

Edited by Jobby

Fucking hell, Bing's pretty good for however old he is.

He certainly is! :D

I will get excited when they announce they are working on a new album. I was lucky to see them last year and the year before so I'd rather they play a few places they left out on the Drones tour and write and record new material before embarking on another major tour.

He certainly is! :D

I will get excited when they announce they are working on a new album. I was lucky to see them last year and the year before so I'd rather they play a few places they left out on the Drones tour and write and record new material before embarking on another major tour.

Hey! I never thanked you for the ticket afterwards. (I'm fangirling here - shock horror) I actually got a full on stop, smile and squeezy handshake from MB. Even after copious amounts of "the thing" he had strangely soft hands. Maybe he should play his guitar more.

I'm betting it'll only be a single or a double A-side at max just 'cause I doubt they can be arsed doing a full EP :chuckle:

I'm saying:

- Single released either last week of Feb or first week of March

- European club tour all through March to the start of April (5 gigs in UK, 3 in France, 2 in Germany, 2 in Italy, 2 in Spain, 1 in Switzerland, 1 in Belgium, 1 in Portugal, 1 in Sweden)

- Drones DVD in July

- US festivals and R+L in August

and, of course,

Black Holes in full

Please don't forget 1 in Austria :eek: otherwise, I could travel to Munich :D

Your mind refuses to let this go and the hope isn't lost so easily, is it? :p

It's really just a meme to me at this point tbh :chuckle:

I did have a dream a few nights ago where I mentioned it to Matt after a club gig though. Maybe it'll come true :shifty:

It's really just a meme to me at this point tbh :chuckle:

I did have a dream a few nights ago where I mentioned it to Matt after a club gig though. Maybe it'll come true :shifty:

Fair enough :chuckle:

Well, one can dream. And evidently has. I'd have settled for a rotational Black Holes rarity tbf. Even if the nearest to that was a smattering of Assassin performances.