Halloween gig like Zepp, Electric Ballroom, etc. Probs in London with Halloween costumes, etc. Or that with a live stream.

/guess.

I don't think it will be that (I think they're all still in LA?) but, if it is, they better not announce that shit on the day :(

Tegan + Sara are doing a fun thing for Halloween where they're asking fans to come to their show dressed up as them from different eras. Muse'll never do it but the thought just popped into my head. I remember all the people (possibly including me) spiking up and dying their hair for Origin at Leeds in 2011 :chuckle:

Edited by Jobby

This was my first thought upon hearing it but given the bloody nose, the crotch grab and the screaming I think it's safe to put that thought to one side

I actually would have put money on that being Starlight, especially with the lack of guitar.

Why would the crotch grab eliminate Starlight as a possibility? I watched Matt inspect his nipples to Uprising. Twice.

I actually would have put money on that being Starlight, especially with the lack of guitar.

Now that you mention it, those original pictures did have me thinking a bit as it's not common that we see matt without his guitar nowadays

Why would the crotch grab eliminate Starlight as a possibility? I watched Matt inspect his nipples to Uprising. Twice.

And another fair point... I take it all back

I feel like it's gotten way too common to see Matt without guitar... live at gigs.

An actual song without the guitar would be pretty crushing.

Unless Matt's got, like, actual problems or something. Then I'd feel really sad and guilty about disliking it. :chuckle:

The one that hit me this time round was hearing Uprising, and just thinking '... but where's matts guitar though?'

And then of course morgan saved the day and matt had to crack it out for the solo.

I agree though, it would feel rather strange, especially given how heavy this one is sounding from that clip