:)

a few peddles for sale:

ibanez TS-9 tube screamer reissue. excellent shape. $70 including worldwide shipping.

OLcircuits chunky cheese fuzz (lovetone big cheese clone). very good condition. not sure what this is worth, so will also listen to offers. looking to get $75 i guess

PM me if interested. pictures will be posted shortly

Edited by james90

Hey James, where did you buy the tuners originally? I was looking at the HAPM ones, but seems like you can't order from the Gotoh site (even fernandes has an ordering system...:LOL:).

Also, which is the model to go for? SGS510, SGS510Z, SGL510, SGL510Z.. they all appear the same, the only difference I'm seeing is the tuning ratio?

Hey James, where did you buy the tuners originally? I was looking at the HAPM ones, but seems like you can't order from the Gotoh site (even fernandes has an ordering system...:LOL:).

Also, which is the model to go for? SGS510, SGS510Z, SGL510, SGL510Z.. they all appear the same, the only difference I'm seeing is the tuning ratio?

Mansons, and I think some of them are locking. The ones I sold Jaicen are SGL510Z H.A.P from what I can tell.

Nothing is as advanced as sustainiac's ordering form though

Mansons, and I think some of them are locking. The ones I sold Jaicen are SGL510Z H.A.P from what I can tell.

Did you have to contact them for a special order of them? I don't see anything except the custom machine heads listed on their site for tuners.

There is seriously nowhere that seems to carry these tuners for order :S

Did you have to contact them for a special order of them? I don't see anything except the custom machine heads listed on their site for tuners.

There is seriously nowhere that seems to carry these tuners for order :S

Yeah I did, and there are a few sets on ebay from japan and thailand, but they're all 3+3 configuration

He's still around. I think he lost a bit of interest in this place after GSK improved on guitar... I refuse to believe it isn't an act, though. Just like I refuse to believe the glitter Manson is 'dead'

I don't see GSK posted much anymore either. I assume it's because it's not funny now he can tune his guitar

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jamiesham79/m.html?item=161256420957&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item258ba1b65d&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

a few more things up for grabs here including a polychorus and deluxe big muff, couple of vintage hagstroms too, having a big clearout again so take a look :D

what's that ray gun pedal like?

Manson e62,

Awesome guitars but my ears are broke. £1650 and it's yours :-)

Buy from this guy.

and get some hi res pics up (or use mine :ninja: )