wow, the other thread got to 10,000 replies

wtf even

2000_gibson_les_paul_standard_dc_lite.jpg

Gibson Les Paul DC lite - £475

Edited by james90

Tim looked a little sad that you were selling that stealth James

:$ Did you tell him?

To be honest, I wasn't even considering selling it before now, but I need to sell some of them in order to pay for these. Might ask if I can part exchange the HM custom. Not too bothered about that one since the one I'm having built now is similar.

It all depends on what else I can sell - there's some gear I will never part with, and some that I might if something like the MB-2 comes along :facepalm:

:$ Did you tell him?

To be honest, I wasn't even considering selling it before now, but I need to sell some of them in order to pay for these. Might ask if I can part exchange the HM custom. Not too bothered about that one since the one I'm having built now is similar.

It all depends on what else I can sell - there's some gear I will never part with, and some that I might if something like the MB-2 comes along :facepalm:

Yeah I told them you were selling some to buy that, it actually persuaded them that you were serious in buying one tbh, and tim wasn't that worried, they're your guitars, I guess its just a little sentimental to him, idk. He didn't say anything though

Yeah I told them you were selling some to buy that, it actually persuaded them that you were serious in buying one tbh, and tim wasn't that worried, they're your guitars, I guess its just a little sentimental to him, idk. He didn't say anything though

yeah i can understand that - he did a lot of extra work on it when i sent it back, but it turned out great. pretty sure it was made for the 2009 guitar show actually

but it's not going anywhere, at least until this happens again :facepalm: i listed my prized amp for sale about 2 hours ago, and it already sold.... maybe should have asked for more, but still, nearly $2500 profit (!)

still feel a bit sick. going to go say goodbye to it.

so i guess those are no longer for sale, although i'll leave the gibson up as I don't play that guitar often at all

Line 6 DL-4 Delay Pedal. Hardly Used, still looks new. Used to be owned by James!

£120 +postage

Why would anyone buy that when they could get a Boss DS1?

:LOL: Why did you even buy that thing

Don't really know, thought I could use it, didn't quite suit my needs despite producing better distorted toan than any Marshall or Diezel could achieve, yet no one wants to buy it off me?

Line 6 DL-4 Delay Pedal. Hardly Used, still looks new. Used to be owned by James!

£120 +postage

MFC's feet have touched this pedal :pope: I need this

peddles for sale

db_design_oscillator.jpg

db design oscillator. i don't know how to describe this. it's a really synthy sounding fuzz. and it oscillates. it's a little beat up but works fine otherwise. also includes Tomexlamationpoint's secret settings on the bottom :ninja: $65 including worldwide postage

db_design_black_magic.jpg

db design black magic fuzz. apparently loosely based on the fuzz face circuit. great sounding fuzz. has several paint chips but works fine. $65 including worldwide postage

Edited by james90

I'll trade Reject for the Stealth

Really? Surely DS-1 for stealth would be a little more fair?

Olly, check your PMs. I'd sell you the red/yellow BB1200 if you wanted it :ninja: planning to get the other one put in C standard as that makes a bit more sense I think!

What pickups/what does it sound like? I'm actually quite tempted...

the stock ones, but they are quite meaty, did you want some crap playing vids?

kevguitar5.jpg

kevguitar2.jpg

kevguitar6.jpg