• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

FREE HARD CASE INCLUDED!

I am selling a Manson Evo 2 guitar with very little use. The guitar has mainly been in a case the whole time and due to needing to raise funds it must go. The guitar is in fantastic condition and still has the plastic on the back of the guitar. There are a couple of tiny marks which a camera doesn't pick up on or you can see to the naked eye. I am happy to include a hard case as well free of charge.

EXTRAS

Compared to the basic Evo models, this guitar has a Sustainiac Pro in the neck to give endless sustain, on the spot feedback and harmonics.

MBK2 Manson logo bridge pickup which is a beast.

I have custom machine tuning heads.

Manson high quality leather strap.

Custom aluminium tone and volume controls.

Schaller strap locks pair.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Alder Body

Bolt-On Neck Construction

Hard American Maple Neck

Ebony Fingerboard

25.5-inch Scale Length

Dry Satin Black Finish - Matte

Kill Switch

Manson MBK-2 Bridge Pickup

Schaller Two-Piece Bridge

HardwareLong-life CTS Pots

High-grade Orange Drop Capacitors

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers

1210396853__86.thumb.JPG.290fb7a6d6744f26db91ba57cbd9d829.JPG

2140407838__86(1).thumb.JPG.db1cef9fd1c834d37de7ce3098b0cde9.JPG

1862886998__86(5).thumb.JPG.9b7b63fdfaadd6460c93e5bfa419b9a7.JPG

979261852__86(2).thumb.JPG.63f22a9c6e75136e4d3f98758cf00195.JPG

1374433317__86(3).thumb.JPG.5f13780a6249b8c211c160d31212348c.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I have an MA-2 Evo in gloss silver I’m looking to sell.

Comes with:

MBK-2 Humbucker

Sustainiac

Custom aluminum volume/tone knobs

Custom aluminum Machine head buttons

Coil tap

Hiscox hard case

Brand new condition.

Any interest send me a message

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Looking to sell my #94 DR-1 as per following link:https://reverb.com/item/15210988-manson-dr-1-numbers-edition-matthew-bellamy-2016-military-olive-green

Fantastic guitar as I'm sure other owners on here will vouch for, but truth be told I don't get enough time to play it:( It's certainly a guitar that's worth way more attention than I've afforded it. Still in mint condition!

If there's any questions, ask away :)!

Thanks

Hi all,

Looking to sell my #94 DR-1 as per following link:https://reverb.com/item/15210988-manson-dr-1-numbers-edition-matthew-bellamy-2016-military-olive-green

Fantastic guitar as I'm sure other owners on here will vouch for, but truth be told I don't get enough time to play it:( It's certainly a guitar that's worth way more attention than I've afforded it. Still in mint condition!

If there's any questions, ask away :)!

Thanks

I think Jaicen has a question.

have you still got this ? i'll take it immediately if so :D

If he doesn't, you can buy mine. I never use it since I got the one from Crowella.

Actually, don't. Buy that instead.

https://crowella.org/product/animated/

Probably something about why your bridge saddles are all the way forward?

Sure you’ll be glad to know they’re not quite as far forward as you’re making out or how it may appear from the photos. Set up was done by the guys in the store and it plays lovely, so no complaints on the position of the saddles :)!

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya pals! It's been a while :eek: I'm selling my MB-1 (will I have to change my username now?) so I thought you lot might like a go at it before I post on Reverb.com. PM me if you're interested! It's from the second run of 25 and in great condition overall with just a couple of small scratches and, of course, a few rusty screws. I'm asking $4500 OBO - free shipping to CONUS but I'm willing to discuss int'l shipping as well, just not quite sure what all that would entail with CITES and whatnot.

pics here :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v6z1bwunwzk0n3h/AABMGPao4y6zclCMQtD2QYFZa?dl=0

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Rick is still underused as hell so I'm willing  to listen to trade offers. Not really looking for cash.

2004 Rickenbacker 4003, fireglo, original case, paperwork and everything included. Pickup cover is off right now but will of course be included.

I'm looking for another bass in exchange. Mostly looking for a 4-string, brands I'm mostly looking for incl. Pedulla, Status, lower-end Alembic, Sadowsky or Fender. Only JB bodies/wirings from Sadowsky/Fender though. If you have any other high-end 4-strings you could offer, do it. Also if someone is willing to do a Manson guitar for Rick + cash, I'm listening, but I can't pay more than a few hundred euros to even out so that probs limits the options.

• 4 weeks later...