Today only to fund my Works Wednesday dreams :LOL:

$1000 + cost of shipping in the US only for this:

https://reverb.com/item/4115594-cort-mbc-1-manson-style-bellamy-signature-w-mods

Granted I'm not in the market for any kind of guitar at this point, but that price seems a bit high to me.

You can get a brand new MBC-1, MBK-2, and Sustainiac for less than 1k. To keep it under 1k you'd have to install them yourself, but you could have a brand new version of this with tech install for like $1100.

Good luck on the sale though.

Granted I'm not in the market for any kind of guitar at this point, but that price seems a bit high to me.

You can get a brand new MBC-1, MBK-2, and Sustainiac for less than 1k. To keep it under 1k you'd have to install them yourself, but you could have a brand new version of this with tech install for like $1100.

Good luck on the sale though.

It probably is on the higher side. Granted the guitar is 600, sustainiac is 225 just parts, and the MBK is 150 range, yeah, that total is right around what I have it at. It's more the convenience factor given the somewhat challenging install of the sustainiac. The Manson's shop sells a sustainiac only version for 978 GPB for what it's worth..

Alright, here goes. I MIGHT be interested in trading my '04 Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo. She's a beauty and in perfect condition. I've removed the pickup cover but will include it and the original case with papers etc. if a deal is reached. I'm not exactly looking for cash, though I might consider it if right offer comes.

I'm mostly looking for a Pedulla Rapture, Status S-2(pref. not headless), maybe even a cheaper-end Sadowsky? Could also consider a high-quality Manson replica + cash or Deep Impact + cash. Hell, if someone has an authentic Manson available, I'd be interested.

Could add like max 200€ if needed, but only for an authentic Manson or Status.

I know I'm basically shouting in the wind, but I'm gonna be patient with this one. She deserves a home where she gets played more, but I still don't want to rush a trade. Pics available on PM.

Edited by 01fromfinland

I wouldn't get an Akai Deep Impact anymore - since there's the Future Impact, it's become a bit obsolete I think...

Both are fine for me. Yes I know FI is basically improved version of it, but there's still something about the original, ya know what I mean? ;)

Could consider it of course if someone has one lying around :p

Both are fine for me. Yes I know FI is basically improved version of it, but there's still something about the original, ya know what I mean? ;)

I have a near mint akai deep impact and I may consider a trade. I've also got a couple of S2's, but I can't part with these. Let me know the numbers you are thinking about.

Anyone got a Cort MBC-1 they don't want anymore? Looking for a fun summer project, since Rangga helped me realize how much the MBC-1 could look like the 007...:LOL:

Open to trades/offers, whatever you guys got!

I have a red sparkle with modded pickups, if you're interested.

I also have a black, but I'm more prone to keeping that one and having some fun with it some day after Rangga helped me realize the Cort looks like Matt's guitars

Don't know it - I won't pay twice as much for a pedal that's not as good as the follow up.

I have a red sparkle with modded pickups, if you're interested.

I also have a black, but I'm more prone to keeping that one and having some fun with it some day after Rangga helped me realize the Cort looks like Matt's guitars

Ive seen your listing on Reverb I think. Got any recordings of the guitar in action?

Had a bit of a rummage through old stuff.

Anyone fancy some gotoh 510 tuners? No they're not HAP but they are a kind of aged chrome/nickel finish and look sik

Also got guitar tab/notation books from Showbiz to TR and the 2009 TR uk tour book thing. If anyone wants all them in a job lot make me an offer

Oh and my focusrite Safire Pro 24. Offer me up

• 2 weeks later...

Sup, its... been a while.

I'm starting to sell off some of my gear, I bought an EHX canyon on a whim and now I am skint.

Currently up for grabs is a Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1. £175 ono + shipping (worldwide).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182576005075?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There is a real possibility of james90's Whammy-4 going up for sale in the next few days too!

Sup, its... been a while.

I'm starting to sell off some of my gear, I bought an EHX canyon on a whim and now I am skint.

Currently up for grabs is a Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1. £175 ono + shipping (worldwide).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182576005075?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There is a real possibility of james90's Whammy-4 going up for sale in the next few days too!

Fun fact: That whammy not only belonged to me, but it originally belonged to Bs. Someone should buy it... maybe I should buy it back.